Meteor Co ➸ The Universe's Spaceship Department ➸ Leader of Starlight Nation

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by Death, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

That's alright, I thought you were going to get over the limit and suggest some really expensive stuff, but that's okay. Expect to see some pictures of your office in a weekend's time.

Master Pixely likes this.
  2. Master Pixely

Master Pixely Subatomic Cosmonaut

That's awesome and definitely very quick.

3. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Yeah, and I'm guessing the actual base and spaceship will be done by the end of the week after next week. :up:

4. Flappi

Flappi Space Penguin Leader

Oh, so you require my assistance?

5. Master Pixely

Master Pixely Subatomic Cosmonaut

Flappi is here. Hooray!

6. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Yes we do, in fact, we need your assistance a lot. You were always a smart lad.

7. Flappi

Well that's fine because I haven't heard any activity from the place I was hired from, at least not recently. All I learnt when researching was that Hetheleus produces oxygen, which is only useful for air tanks.

Noc likes this.
  8. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Oh ok, so you're definitely up for hire then? Do you require any added salary or anything?

9. Flappi

Yeah, I'm up for hire. And I'm already fine with my pixels.

10. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Oh goody! Welcome back, Flappi.

11. Flappi

Oh wow. Yuthesion is a substance formed by the mixing of lava, hetheleus, nuclear gas and water. I can go install a new duplication system now. :p

12. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

According to my research, if the mix of all of them substances created an ore, which is Yuthesion, it'd have to be in a radioactive environment, unless it was somehow launched miles away in a different location.

13. Flappi

Guess I'd better get testing then!

14. Jippas

Jippas Space Spelunker

Heh. Another cool fact. Rellaceus is actually a solid substance formed from that weird ore that Flappi found, it began with an E and the suspiciously amazing green liquid combined with meteoric ores.

15. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

That's definitely some cool information. :p I hope you can try to get as much benefit from your research as you can. Oh and Flappi, I don't suppose you know anything about the combining of Rellaceus, Yuthesion, Hetheleus and the green liquid, I'm designing some new weapons and it'd be some good information.

16. Flappi

Oh that's quite hard to think about. I'll get on to researching that then.

17. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

So, you got any decent information to tell us? If not, I still have some. We've actually finished the construction on a quarter of the spaceship, we never knew it would be so fast.

18. Flappi

Well actually, I do. So yeah, the combining of them substances/ores/liquids will create a blue-ish liquid because of the solid types melt in the green liquid. I might have to go see what this new blue liquid can do.

19. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Sounds exciting and definitely more advanced, we're talking about a new type of special liquid.

20. Flappi

So, apparently it's just a much more stronger and long lasting version of the green liquid, as well as some texture difference. This blue liquid actually can create fire when you scrape it against Rellaceus, maybe we could use that for our boosters and/or weapons.