Modding Help MESSAGE TO ALL MODDERS: mod proposal, mine bots

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by this_is_VALHALLA, Jun 3, 2015.

?

would you like to see this mod?

1. yes

90.2%
  2. no

9.8%
  1. LoPhatKao

LoPhatKao Space Kumquat

damn, this sounded amazing :wut:
    .. too bad i didn't know about this project at the time, was when i was teaching myself sb lua coding
    would have contributed (still willing if project ever gets revived, cause damn amazing concept)

2. Spacedino

Spacedino Ketchup Robot

I thought it was an interesting idea as well, shame I never got around to learning mob modding

3. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

I am still keen for this mod to get up and running, if any wants to revive it I'll add them to the conversation which had the progress so far. If we can get a handful of decent programmers and stuff such as myself @Inf_Wolf14 and a few more we'll definitely be able to get this to work. The main reason the team disbanded was due to the large workload.

4. Spacedino

Spacedino Ketchup Robot

My biggest problem is that i wont be reliably available over the next few months. Other than that consider me carefully interested.
    What kind of work is left to be done on the mod?

5. LunarDog

LunarDog Tentacle Wrangler

:saywhat::wot:wait so I will never see this mod ever:chrono::cry: noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo[5 years later] oooooo*gasp*oooooooooooooo ok im done ( would help but all i can do is make sprites in piskel so I could do that)

haynesy566 likes this.