1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

[Merged] The Po Discussion

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Coramnis, Sep 5, 2013.

?

How do you feel about The Po

1. Yea

218 vote(s)
    44.5%
  2. Whatever

161 vote(s)
    32.9%
  3. Nay

111 vote(s)
    22.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pinkie Pie

Pinkie Pie Cosmic Narwhal

That was called sarcastic mockery, my not so good Sir.

2. Serenity

Serenity The Waste of Time

I am not in favor of poo I am just not in favor of trying to take a devs idea out of a game just because a small percentage dislike it.

Starheaven07 likes this.
  3. Seria-Myouna

Seria-Myouna The Last Moderator IRC Operator

Seriously stop double posting. I've had to merge your posts 8 times JUST in this one thread. The next time it happens you get a warning.
    Be nice. :lod:

Also, why the HELL are you guys even taking the statistics into account here, positive or negative? They are absolutely worthless. Not only was it not a random sample, but the selection bias was immense to even come into this thread, let alone vote.

They are in NO WAY representative of the community in any fashion whatsoever. If this continues I'm just going to remove the poll entirely to reduce the amount of ridiculous arguing going on in here.

Axe Garian, Casm, Dagorran and 2 others like this.
  4. Raeden

Raeden Big Damn Hero

My "assumptions" are called opinions.

There is no way to measure happiness obviously. It's solely opinion which is what most of the forums are composed of.

I know, and I'm sorry but I'm responding to like 6 people, whom not all have read the whole conversation, yet are replying and asking me things that I've spoken about at the beginning and I don't wish to ignore what they are saying.

And that's a fair position.

If you read the beginning of when I started talking, I said that I was respectfully disappointed with it and explained why. Then I got hammered by like 6 people hah.

5. Pinkie Pie

Yet you clearly do ignore what we say. You even ignored the same mod you're quoting, he told you last time he posted to stop double posting. You seem to make a habit out of ignoring what people say.

ExoSapien likes this.
  6. ExoSapien

ExoSapien Title Not Found

*paps the pink pony*

7. Xander

Xander Spaceman Spiff

Hey Raeden, tip.

Hit reply and just copy paste the person you want to reply to post quote into a notepad. Then typeout your response bellow.
    Do this for everyone you are replying to until the last person.

THEN copy paste all that into one post, and reply to that last person. It'll keep the mods from having to merge your posts.
    Edit: Or what the mod suggested bellow me.

8. Seria-Myouna

[​IMG]

This is your last warning, I'm not even kidding.

9. Animaster78900

Animaster78900 Cosmic Narwhal

You know he's not going to stop saying the same thing over and over again, and the same for the opposing party. So how bout everyone just stop talking. Because the only thing that is going to come out of either of your mouths is "it's a statistic" "I want it removed" "People wont be happy if they remove it" "It should be changed" these freakin things have been repeated at least 2-10 times by now. It's irritating beyond anything I've ever seen. It's like the argument with the first guy that was making a fuss about the Po. I can already see 50 more pages of someone else saying the same exact things back and forth.

PS: Also like how a moderator came in here and everyone still kept bashing each other, and also breaking the double posting rule. This thread is asking to be locked.

It's getting out of hand, and It's ridiculous.

Let's come down to a resolution:

Cmon guys, it's just one freakin spawn. I've mentioned this before, take a friend that likes the po or doesnt care. and tell them to clear the dungeon for you and gather all the items, then you can decide what you want or don't want. Simple as that. You don't have to even see the monster, as it only spawns in one location.

another solution besides modding out the poor beast:
    just change the sprites via mod to some slime or whatever else.

Edit: See that, you already pissed off the mod again

10. Pinkie Pie

Or, or... here's a crazy thought. Hit reply, hit reply on a different post, hit reply on another post... and... OH MY GOD IT JUST PUT ALL OF THOSE INTO THE REPLY BOX AT THE BOTTOM.

Magic!

ExoSapien likes this.
  11. Xander

Xander Spaceman Spiff

Sorry for trying to help.
    Edit:Its alright Pinkie everyone is a little tense.

12. Seria-Myouna

That's a new one for me, actually. They must have added that feature :D

It used to be that it would clear the message box and replace it if you hit reply again.

13. Raeden

Raeden Big Damn Hero

Why so aggressive? the mod did say to be nice correct?

I often told people "I've already said this, look at what I first said before you reply"
    "I don't want to repeat myself" etc etc
    I'm not ignoring what the mod said, I just don't want all my posts to be "reread what I said back on page x," and I'd rather answer the person directly even if it was their choice to not read the whole multi-page conversation.

14. Pinkie Pie

Sorry if that came off as rude, I'm a tad agitated at the moment.

That's always been there... it's a default feature with XenForo forums.

15. Seria-Myouna

Strange, I dunno what was going on then... Perhaps a browser/plugin derp or something. Regardless, handy tip.

Axe Garian and Serenity like this.
  16. Oricalcum

Oricalcum Ketchup Robot

People aren't going to read through 42 pages of this poo.
    And don't say "The mod said to be nice", I do believe he also said to stop double posting.

ExoSapien likes this.
  17. Seria-Myouna

The mod says stop arguing.

I'd listen to them if I were you.

The mod is tired of babysitting you guys.

If this continues:
    1. Punishments will be handed out.
    2. This thread will be closed.

Axe Garian, Zeklo and Pinkie Pie like this.
  18. Raeden

Raeden Big Damn Hero

I didn't even know that you could do that until now

19. Animaster78900

Animaster78900 Cosmic Narwhal

Everyone missed the solutions to the problem. T~T via hyper fast arguement posting

20. Raeden

Raeden Big Damn Hero

exactly, if they aren't going to reread what I said before, what was I supposed to do?

anyways, I'm done, I've said what I really intended to say in my first post waaaaay back for all interested from here out. I tried to be as civil as possible about it and carry good intentions.

See you all

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.