1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Merchant Inventory Expander 2017-06-20

Increases the range of merchants' inventories

1. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

Mooncalf99 submitted a new mod:

Merchant Inventory Expander - Increases the range of merchants' inventories

Read more about this mod...

2. A-Vladimir

A-Vladimir Scruffy Nerf-Herder

First of all there is a mod like this http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/merchant-expanding.4176/, second this and that mod expand the num of items to 1000 (why it creates lag when you open a trader with so many items, some people even crash from that). Still a good mod, if you have more traders added than the other mod that is good. PS: make few files with different num of items like 100, 200, 500 and the 1000 items version.

3. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

That mod is unfortunately faulty and causes the game to crash when talking to spaceship merchants. This is because it outright replaces several core asset files, including "merchantpools.config", so the game can't find later added pools. My mod uses patch files instead, which leaves the core assets intact outside of adjusting certain values. It's also much smaller because of that.

As for lagging, I'm not experiencing any of that. What's your computer's performance? Does the game perform well other than this? If more people report this issue I might change it, but there's little point if the problem lies with your system.

4. A-Vladimir

A-Vladimir Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It only lags when talking to traders but i changed it for myself to 50 instead of 1000, but not everyone will know how to do that.