Merchandise For Starbound

Discussion in 'Other' started by Lachee, Aug 2, 2012.

?

Would you buy merchandise of starbound?

1. Yes

114 vote(s)
    63.0%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    2.2%
  3. Depends what they are selling

63 vote(s)
    34.8%
  1. Lachee

Lachee Existential Complex

Hello, earlier I suggested to sell merchandise for starbound in the 'supporting starbound' topic, this wasn't really talk though as people were busy talking about wonderlust. Starbound Should sell merchandise not only to help fund it, but also because who doesn't want starbound stuff. Some stuff they could sell is:
    • Posters of the wallpaper of the month
    • Starbound Shirts with starbound logo, penguins, mechs ect
    • Starbound Mouse pads with starbound logo, penguins, mechs ect
    • Starbound bags with starbound logo, penguins, mechs ect
    • Starbound Mugs with starbound logo, penguins, mechs ect
    There is a hole heap, it wouldn't be hard to do. I already found a website, www.zazzle.com, they let you customize a heap of different products and even open up your own store to sell it all.
    I would personally buy every poster they make and even maybe a mouse pad. This would be awesome way to go.

The best thing is that the profits go straight into starbound, and who doesn't want starbound stuff,
    so far, only 4 D:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Penguin Round And Square:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Bunneh:

[​IMG]

Images From This Thread:
    http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?threads/starbound-avatars.1277

Other Things:
    • Poptop Bin
    • Plushies
    • Posters
    • Figurines
    • Hats (eg: Vorb Hat)
    If you wish for something (other than plushies and toys), Post in this thread and tell me what you wish so I can add it to the list :D

Last edited: Apr 27, 2014
    Lukhaz and punkypie like this.
  2. Lachee

not sure if im allowed to do this, but i have a sample mouse pad.

[​IMG]

I keep putting of the day to upload this, and its gotten very late, so sorry in advance :'(

3. Oricalcum

Oricalcum Ketchup Robot

At first I thought this was about items in-game (micromanaging) which they said they wont do.
    But I think it's a great idea, I would buy the stuff!

Ricky150 and Millways like this.
  4. Lachee

Yea, in real life, nothing in-game, beside maybe the ingame content on a shirt,

5. Lachee

Here is anougher product, i would do poster, but everyone knows what it would look like. Sorry Tiy for the use of your person, just using it as an example.[​IMG]

6. iBanana 4S™

iBanana 4S™ Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I WOULD BUY THE CRAP OUT OF THIS STUFF. But seriously, I would love a Poptop plushie :p

Lachee likes this.
  7. Lachee

That would be the best! I would kill for a Poptop plushie, maybe even a Poptop bin, throw rubbish into the mouth, that you be very convient, and cool looking.

8. iBanana 4S™

iBanana 4S™ Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Better yet...
    Starbound - The Game
    Oh, wait...

Eccentric, Oricalcum and Lachee like this.
  9. blarging2000s

blarging2000s Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I demand Poptop hats with the hand pockets please!

10. Eddy Steel

Eddy Steel Existential Complex

It's a good idea and all, but I'm not sure what I would buy they probably don't have shirts in my size (and I would probably get beaten up at school for owning one.) and I think a Starbound mouse pad would be useless to me as I don't even look at my mouse that often.
    I'm not into plushies but I might ge- Actually, I think it might be best to leave that thought in my head.

11. Nyancraft

Nyancraft Space Penguin Leader

Awesome idea dude.Anyway it dependes on what are the selling it would be awesome to have figurine of ship or avians.

Lachee likes this.
  12. Oricalcum

Oricalcum Ketchup Robot

If people bully you because of a Starbound shirt they obviously don't know what their missing.
    Also just report them o.o

Lachee likes this.
  13. Lachee

Im sure they have the right size, what size are you, and a simple sultion about bullying, dont ware it to school, wear it when your at your mates or just chilling at the shops

14. Eddy Steel

Well, I'm not sure they will have extra-small. And I'm also sure that just the mention of it will get me shunned by society (a.k.a My school.)
    By the way, my school has uniforms, so the "don't wear it school" thing doesn't really work.

Black--snow likes this.
  15. Black--snow

Black--snow Cosmic Narwhal

Personally, i would rather have a Tiy on my shirt rather than anything else :p

Lachee likes this.
  16. Lachee

Im an extra small myself, and you dont jhave to wear it at school, just really around your house :DD

17. Lachee

Heres a place that does custom plushies:

Ill show off a laptop case next, what should be on it, maybe the whole team!

18. Eddy Steel

Again, I CAN'T wear it to school because it has strict rules on uniform.

19. Black--snow

Black--snow Cosmic Narwhal

Doesn't every school now'a'days?

20. Eddy Steel

Well, I only know of a few schools. He was saying not to wear it to school when I couldn't wear it anyway.