1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Mephetor-Skunk Race 1.02

Skunks in space?

1. AnthonySkunk89

AnthonySkunk89 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Twitching ears are a nocando atm. But Yay skunks! xD

2. Snowpup

Snowpup Giant Laser Beams

Awwr. Well umm... Give them a silly hat or something. :D

3. AnthonySkunk89

Snowpup likes this.
  4. AnthonySkunk89

5. Snowpup

Snowpup Giant Laser Beams

Just so you know I can't progress past the "Out of the frying pan" quest. It's the one where you have to craft a stone furnace. It simply won't register when I've crafted one.

I'm about to test this on another race to see if it's just Starbound being wonky.

Edit: It looks like it's just my Starbound being wonky.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2015
  6. SleepySquidd

SleepySquidd Tragically Magic Hands

Maybe you could do it in a cheaty way like modify the expressions spritesheet to add ears onto the head that change...

7. AnthonySkunk89

Okay, just let me know if anything else turns up.[DOUBLEPOST=1423813280][/DOUBLEPOST]

Wow...smart, never thought of the expressions. I'll put that on my to do list, thanks mate. ^!^

Snowpup and SleepySquidd like this.
  8. AnthonySkunk89

AnthonySkunk89 updated Mephetor-Skunk Race with a new update entry:

Fixed a small bug.

Read the rest of this update entry...

9. Dakota Whitemane

Dakota Whitemane Void-Bound Voyager

Great mod.

I've noticed some of the hair choices clips the muzzle, or seem to, I got distracted after breaking out photoshop look at the hair, with tinkering on the body and head textures.

Resulting in a skunk transforming into a cheetah-ish cat.
    [​IMG]

10. AnthonySkunk89

Hehe, looks great mate. ^!^ And yeah, I do need to go back and tweak the hairs to fit better.

11. JovialSkunk

JovialSkunk Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thanks for making this, I love using it! But I had a question or two.

Are those red pixels outside the tail intended?

12. AnthonySkunk89

Yes and no. They were meant to be a darker fur color under the tail that takes on the same color as the belly/stripe color. Kinda sorta like how real skunks have a dash of white on the underside of their tails.

13. AnthonySkunk89

14. Artay001

Artay001 Pangalactic Porcupine

It's probably too late to save most people, but don't delete your shipworld. Just use /admin and /spawnitem researchstation. That way no one loses their stuff. :D

15. Dark0flare

Dark0flare Subatomic Cosmonaut

I have been meaning to say this for a while,But I actually found a Spray-type weapon in Starbound. It seems more like one of those old-fashioned Bug Sprayers,but it sprays green gas. It's called the "Pollen Pump" but I renamed it to "Skunk Spray" when I hacked it into my inventory.It seems like a mid-tier weapon,but you may want to take a look.

16. AnthonySkunk89

Yeah, I know the weapon you speak of, but the only way it'll function to the mods liking is if I mold a back tank for it to hold the spray. (asteticly of coarse) Better then my other Idea of a tube that goes up the yeh. >!> I'll figure something out.

17. Swiftpaw

Swiftpaw Phantasmal Quasar

Which ship is Tier 5? I've lost track of upgrades and not sure which one I'm on with this mod. x_x

18. Harustar

Harustar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Interestingly even tho a skunk myself, I don't care for spraying, nor do I :rofl: I just chock the npc comments of my smell ingame up to not hitting a sonic shower up more frequently lol. anywho, perhaps set the spray function for skunks up like how the Kineptics' magic is sloted in your hotbar for use, this way it can even get recipes to upgrade potency, strength, even effect(imagine a caustic skunk spray :rofl:) plus this way you can tier the spray for viability as a weapon at any stage of the game.

19. Swiftpaw

Swiftpaw Phantasmal Quasar

I upgraded my ship again and now I have this weird overlap of normal human ship with the asteroid base and can only move around the 'ship' part. What did I screw up this time?

20. Dark0flare

Dark0flare Subatomic Cosmonaut

Truthfully,I'm not big about spraying myself.I'm more into Technopunk weapons and armor,but I just found the Pollen Pump kind of interesting.