1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Memory leaks, lag, and crashes

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by DracoScale, May 27, 2018.

1. DracoScale

DracoScale Phantasmal Quasar

Recently I've noticed something that has been frustrating me, that being an EXTREME usage of memory by Starbound while playing single-player. This started after the newest stable patch and it really bugs me because the game never this problem before even with mods installed.

I sincerely hope that this issue is fixable or even something passing. I say that because after the first hour playing the game it can crash, freeze for overlong periods of time and could if not patched, ruin entire games by corruption of files.

Anyone that has been having a similar or the exact same issue, please speak out if you know any fix for this, or at the very least so that there are more voices, more people speaking out in the community. You guys are so very helpful, so great by fixing issues before even the Devs can get to them sometimes. Please let's not leave this great an issue fester and possibly ruin the experience of so many players old and new alike.

Thank you for the support.

Hyratel likes this.