Other Memories Forgotten SDV FanFic: Updated 11/23 Final Chapter

Discussion in 'Fan Works' started by Lanx12, Mar 13, 2016.

Tags:
?

Should I have Shane marry in this story ?

1. Yes !

2. Yes he should marry me !

3. I don't know

4. No ! I enjoy Shane being unhappy

5. No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Lanx12

Lanx12 Ketchup Robot

Yes yes I am. Anyway ladies and gent's Behold chapter 23 and a milstone as we have now come to the half way point of our story. Enjoy >=) *Returns to the lair of evil to plot*

• Pudassassin

Pudassassin Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

And what doesn't kill make them stronger, and what a great community they got there.
      Anyway, now I motivated to do continue my own fictions, once I got my college season over first, of course!

Lanx12 likes this.
      • Lanx12

Lanx12 Ketchup Robot

So. Chapter 24 is up. Now we get to see what happens next and what mysteries there are to be revealed. What is next for our little community and with twists and turns await. What evil plots is the author cooking up. Only time will tell. Hopefully those bonds will last but who knows. ;) Enjoy

Pudassassin likes this.
        • Pudassassin

Only time will tell, obviously....

• Lanx12

Lanx12 Ketchup Robot

So four days later I finally killed my writers block..RIP writers block and present a new chapter. So anyway keep on checking in and feel free to comment I enjoy reading what you guys talk about. From Ideas to how you feel about the story and so on so forth. Also feel free to ask questions I'm happy to answer questions on the story.

So anyway I was looking over old comments so I'll put to rest one question at least. I had stated awhile back that I would pick someone's avatar that would marry Shane in the story. So long story short no one submitted a character sheet or even a character. Mostly I think some of you were worried about how I would of handled your character.

So how would of I handled your character ? Well the answer would be simple say your character had these traits like (Kind, Caring, Loving, Silly, Outgoing, ) I would write those traits in. or if you gave me a personilty bio like for example (Lucas is always one for getting into trouble though he trys to do the right thing it never seems to work out. He dose enjoy a good drink, So on so forth) then I would adept my writing for your character to fit that bio.

Anyway if you have more questions feel free to ask.

Pudassassin likes this.
            • Pudassassin

I'm here to say that your latest chapter (25) is nicely done and it won't be a chilly winter with all the love in the air like this!
              For the character idea, I can't help but to cheer you up. I know you are not going to write it out blindfolded.

Lanx12 likes this.
              • Lanx12

Lanx12 Ketchup Robot

Thank you ^_^ it makes me happy to know I'm keeping you and other's interested in the story ^^
                But now what is this ! A new chapter so soon ! Why yes ! Why you ask ? Because ! I just had to write it. Anyway Coming up soon we'll have a story changer with twist and turns that will leave you hanging and wanting more ! Bwhahahaha *cough* hahaha *wheeze* ha.... Ahem...Back to the writing board.

Pudassassin likes this.
                • Pudassassin

Heartwarming bit here, and also preparing for the blizzard you going to throw in, keep going!

Lanx12 likes this.
                  • Lanx12

Lanx12 Ketchup Robot

A blizzard maybe. Who knows but a life lesson here for many to think on sometimes. Enjoy my friends

Pudassassin likes this.
                    • Pudassassin

Now I'M jealous with this couple... and your writing.
                      Btw, how could you do these thing so seamlessly...

• Lanx12

Lanx12 Ketchup Robot

Well that is a tough question. For me I put myself into each character and study how they act in game and put their personality that at least I see into the story on how I would seem them acting. Also I enjoy writing this story its like for me watching a movie even though I'm writing it wanting to see what happens next.

Ahem anyway Chapter 28 is up and we are seeing some big changes. Enjoy ;)

Pudassassin likes this.
                        • Pudassassin

good ol' jerk business come to ruin the community, well played.

• Lanx12

Lanx12 Ketchup Robot

Well played indeed but now is the time to enjoy a tender moment. *grins evilly* Anyway Chapter 30 is coming up and I'm planning to do a special. Which means you guessed it ! Something Special and wonderful is going to happen. Maybe...Maybe I might do something evil....Anyway ! Community that reads this I need your vote ! Comment below Happy or evil ! The voting will end on Saturday and the special 30th chapter will be revealed !

Pudassassin likes this.
                            • Pudassassin

*Sigh...* Not him again, and again I left with no idea here for you, sorry guy.
                              Maybe, I would do some witchery on Morris one day, hehe.

Lanx12 likes this.
                              • Lanx12

Lanx12 Ketchup Robot

This chapter to me was a milestone and mean's the most to me as it's been the longest time since I've kept a finfic story going like this. As promised in this chapter I've given you all something wonderful to think upon but now I hope I honor you all while the story draws near to its end but fear not ! For there is something new on the horizon after the events that take place here.

Pudassassin likes this.
                                • Pudassassin

Finally.... the good ol' community power gonna win over consumerism of JojaCrop.

Lanx12 likes this.
                                  • Lanx12

Lanx12 Ketchup Robot

So this chapter was a bit odd and I introduced some lore that was not in previous chapters to answer a question I had gotten on why Leah and Marcus hadn't gotten fined for still not being offically and legally married. I love it when you guys give me the tough questions ^_^ So make sure to read and get your answer. As for the story we've got well I hate to say it but three more chapters to go. but don't worry ^_- I got a surpise for the conoclusion of our little story.

Pudassassin likes this.
                                    • Pudassassin

Family (or families) at last, now I feel jealous for Marcus for real, Lanx!
                                      Also, I've done something not long ago for Mother Leah, in Mother's day special.

Lanx12 likes this.
                                      • Lanx12

Lanx12 Ketchup Robot

So guys tomorrow we will be having a double post but remember to keep an eye out Also tomorrow night I will be revealing the surprise that I've mentioned before. As it is anyway I really enjoyed writing this chapter as I will enjoy writing the next one. I want to thank everyone that has been reading this and keeping me motivated with this project. Oh I almost forgot I'm going to answer a few more questions here.

So I've had some people ask me the question if I was going to end this Fanfic. Yes and No I have something planned in mind so as stated above keep an eye out.

The next question was why did I seem to expand on the younger groups. Well I thought it was cool to have that bonding moment between Marcus and the guys and Leah with the girls.

Another question. Why did you introduce Lucy and Mary ? Well I wanted to give Elliot and Shane someone that they would love since Clint and Emily we're together and to be honest I couldn't see Emily with Shane..That would be a train wreck waiting to happen in my book. Also I felt like the game should of had like a marriage system for npc's so if you took your sweet time dating one the girls and your rival managed to get ahead and you lost out well..you get the idea.

Anyway ! That's it for now ! Keep up those questions you've been sending me !

Pudassassin likes this.
                                        • Pudassassin

...and lil' adorable children, nice touch indeed. Kind of sad for this fiction is going to end.
                                          And, what secret you are holding? Mystery unrevealed and awaiting..

Lanx12 likes this.