Meli L.L.C., a Limited Liability Company

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by Melissia, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Melissia

Melissia Ketchup Robot

[ OOC: Sorry for not posting much recently. I've been distracted by holiday preparations. ]

2. Killer Snowman

Killer Snowman Pangalactic Porcupine

((Well, I like to think of it as being in kind of a foreign world. Filled with all of these strange folk. The Forum Sector, I call it. There are people here to greet you, to meet you, and in some cases, eat you.))

((I mean, think of some of the wackiest sci-fi names out there, and fantasy names. They're from different worlds than us, and their normal is different as a result. That's how I think of this "Forum Sector", as I've taken to calling it during RP here.))

((Also, in my case, the name was a nickname for my character - his real name is Kolin Warshell. He got the nickname from his people after doing something atrocious to the planet. Anyways, he used to be a human, but is now an actual snowman. It's a long story. It involves a squirrel, some broken legs, and a ton of iron pills.))

((Edited because I suck at quoting))

Galactic Mindswipe likes this.
  3. Melissia

Melissia Ketchup Robot

[ Perhaps, but it's still going to bias my character's interactions :p ]

4. * Alaizia hums as she walks around your building looking at things, she is dressed in her normal blue sweater dress with an over-the-shoulder computer bag in tow*

5. Melissia

Melissia Ketchup Robot

A Floran begins playing on the piano as Alaizia explores, the bizarre botanical instrument still producing wonderful noises to the ear, very similar to a normal one produced by human cultures. A femme-bot offers hors d'oeuvre in the form of meat-stuffed raviolis on toothpicks. "Greetings, Madame! The owner of this company is currently in a business meeting, but perhaps some refreshments will do until she has time to meet with you?" Her voice only has a very slightly metallic tint to it, and deviates some from monotone-- better programming, certainly, than the basic robot models. Likely a sentient.

6. A smile crosses the short, blonde girl's neon blue tinted lips * " O -oh, um thank you " * takes one of the treats and eats it quickly * " oh, these are good, um may I have another ?... OH-- and when will your CEO be out of her meeting, there isn't any hurry, I have just came to look around...nothing to do at the office today " She hum a bit to the tune of the Piano as she looks around *
    (( did I mention I like Piano music :rofl:, Alaizia knows how to play the piano lol ))

7. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

*Rex Slowly Walks in, with a Venus Fly Trap like face*
    How goes the construction of my..... Other's Building?
    I hope it has come along nicely, as I do not welcome delays as much as him.
    *Sees the food*
    Ah, Sustenance and made of meat too, how..... quaint.
    *Grabs several, throws them into his mouth as it snaps shut*

8. * blinks ...a bit confused * " Rex...what are you doing here ? and why is your head all wierd ?"

9. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

*Let's out creepy laugh*
    Rex? Oh no no no, Rex has briefly left, my name is Res.

10. * blinks * ...um ok...why do you look like him...other then you...um...um...mouth * seems to be staring *

11. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Ah why yes, I do have some of him left, but soon enough that should be gone.
    *Teeth start to protrude from the tips of Res's Mouth*
    See, Really I should thank the people who turned him into a android, it's much easier to take control of a A.I then complex brain and nervous system.
    *Eats more of the meat*
    Just need to eat more flesh.

12. " so you are Rex...just a virus * mutters under her breath * " no, seeing as his internal anti-virus programs havent expelled you " * speaks out loud once more * a foreign body that has intruded into his processors and is now controlling him...am I correct ?" * speaks rather quickly and with major intelligence behind her voice.

13. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

I'm no lousy virus, I'm a living organism.
    *Pause to eat some more meat*
    I eat, I breath and I have organs, but I require a body to live, and I just so happened to get this guy.

14. " though..that body being the body of a andriod, without a working stomach ( normaly they dont eat ) nor any brain for a organic entity to possess ...that brings me to wonder how you entered his body" * mutters * or if he wants you there in the first place...
    (

15. Killer Snowman

Killer Snowman Pangalactic Porcupine

*A message pops up on some random screen. Definitely not the main screen though, because Generic hackers suck*
    Am I on?... I am, cool.
    This is the salad bowl right? Got a message for ya. When you aren't too busy dealing with the uh... "imbeciles", I got a demonstration all set up. Sorta. Head on over whenever I guess. I may be busy on my GameMale, but I'll eventually come find ya. Maybe.
    *Turns to someone off screen*
    Okay, turn this off. I gotta go figure out my demonstration...
    *Screen goes black*

((I am kind of on at random times... so I'm not sure you want to role with this. Haha, see, because... yeah.))

16. * notices the hacked monitor and face palms * " DONT HACK COMPUTERS!!! ....unless I am there.."

17. Melissia

Melissia Ketchup Robot

"Let him think he 'hacked'. It is good for his ego." The robot says, somehow sounding amused despite its near-monotonous voice.

18. " I know...I am one of the Tech advisers for the company...do you have any idea how annoying it is to work for a Luddite ?... though if I had been there..your system could have been penetrated and cracked in ..probably ....20-30 seconds tops " * blinks for a moment * " n-not that I would try to hack your systems or anything ..." says honestly

19. Melissia

Melissia Ketchup Robot

"The only way to 'hack' these systems is with social engineering. And we have very strict protocols to prevent that."

The robot's plate is empty by now, and it goes to refill it from the kitchen. "It is entirely disconnected from the outside world. Without physical access, you can do nothing."

20. " oh, I see, that is really good. " * she smiles * " you guys really wont have trouble with that...not that I would want to do that "