Race Meet The Tueller

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Bonabopn, Sep 15, 2013.

?

Opinions?

1. Yes

32 vote(s)
    31.7%
  2. No

33 vote(s)
    32.7%
  3. Very Yes

36 vote(s)
    35.6%
  1. Pudgygrunt

Pudgygrunt Void-Bound Voyager

Why WAS there even arguing about this? The comment about tails needing to be removed to fit as a race first makes sense though, unfortunately. I do like the race though, but im thinking this late they have so much nose-to-the-grind that theyre doing that they wont take any more suggestions. MAYBEEEE after original development is finished, but im thinking even then its a never ending project and they probably wouldn't implement it as you wanted. It looks like youre good with sprites so maybe try to get someone to help you make it a mod :/ id REALLY like to see this in the game though, mice people are adorbs. (I see them as Skritt in GW2)

2. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

Tbh i just wanted my own thread of fluffy doods. *u*

Lavranzo and linkthegamer like this.
  3. Choedon

Choedon Void-Bound Voyager

2001: Mickey's Playhouse.

4. Miuub

Miuub Phantasmal Quasar

Would make cool NPCs!

Lavranzo and Pudgygrunt like this.
  5. vladiskov

vladiskov Space Spelunker

Oh yeah mices :rofl:!!

SLAVE THEM O>O.... AGAIN!!!

6. vladiskov

vladiskov Space Spelunker

By the way, its seems awesome, but i agreed with the budy who said abouth the height... The tail its another story, you could make them part of the body art like the haircut or the markins ^__^

7. Quantum

Quantum Spaceman Spiff

Probably the only good reason to make a Thread these days.

My opinion, the height and stuff isn't that big of a deal. Could make for some interesting situations if they were indeed shorter and in turn would be able to fit through smaller spaces. Generally people don't like different and will always cry for 'balance' though.

8. Bonabopn

The reason everyone hates the height thing is because the devs said it would be awkward 'cause they'd need to do something to prevent having to reskin all the armour for each race. I don't really have an idea for how they (or the modders) should do that, unless they shrink the entire character to be made of 2x2 pixels instead of 3x3. Or maybe automagically removed a row or two of the armours' art. It's not really an easy thing to do.

9. Quantum

Quantum Spaceman Spiff

Ah I see. I don't think it would take that much effort once the game was actually released and they come to a point where they have time to refit and reshape things. But anyways, good work on the OP.

10. linkthegamer

linkthegamer Master Astronaut

That actually reminded me of when the spriter for the roos did the sprites with proper roo-like legs, me and Jonesy talked about maybe respriting things ourselves then making a tool to "bend" armor into shape. But that still only would take care of included armor. Depending on how much would need to be chopped off and how will the armour would look with those pixel missing it might be possible to make a program to Tuellerize textures, then just need to make it call for the edited textures. Would be obtuse, but it is a possible work around.

11. Mystic_Wulf

Mystic_Wulf Existential Complex

Space Mice???..... I'm in ;)

Shippo and linkthegamer like this.
  12. Devo

Devo Orbital Explorer

Biker mice from mars.

linkthegamer likes this.
  13. Bonabopn

I've never actually seen that.X3

14. Kyukitsune

Kyukitsune Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I like this.

Bonabopn likes this.
  15. Lavranzo

Lavranzo Pangalactic Porcupine

I love the idea of this :) I may try to make some fan-art of it (If I may?) :) (Im not really the best drawer in the world, but I would love to try ^_~)

[​IMG]

Shippo and Bonabopn like this.
  16. Bonabopn

Of course. c:

Lavranzo and linkthegamer like this.
  17. Lavranzo

Thanks :) I'm bad at painting so I will let it be a sketch :p

Edit: Do the race have a special symbol? :) Like a shield/banner of some sort? Else I'll just make something up.

18. Lavranzo

Okay, so I have made the art but my scanner broke :/ (I think it's something with the cables) I hope it can be back up in a week, so there may be quite some time before I can sen the art (+ the new art I probably will make in my spare-time, because I have no life :) )

Edit: I tried making a sprite x) (First time ever) [​IMG] Anyone feeling like putting clothes and editing him?

19. F1r3w0rks

F1r3w0rks Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This idea is awesome!
    I have one question for ya though; do they have any addictions to cheese? C:

WoxandWarf and Shippo like this.
  20. Bonabopn

No, they find that idea incredibly racist.
    *hides the cheese*

WoxandWarf and Shippo like this.