Race Meet the Novakid

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Bietol, Apr 4, 2013.

1. TheTwilightDancer

TheTwilightDancer Sandwich Man

So Novakids explode when they die. How do Novakid know when they, or someone else, is about to die? How do they know when to take an elderly Novakid to a high elevation to prevent the Novakid from exploding on everyone else? Also, are they related to the Anodynes and have any relationships with them at all? As for genders, I heard that opposite charge determines the gender. Which charge is associated with what gender? I'd imagine the positive charge being male and negative being female but this is just a guess. And as for anyone what wants hostile Novakid without Frackin Universe, the person that made Rogues out Camping mod on Steam also made a Rogues out Camping addon that adds hostile Novakid camps to the game. The camp here I made myself in game and I spawned my own Novakid Marauders with admin commands, but Novakid camps can also be found on your own.

As for thread necromancy, since this is a popular thread and is a few years old and there are still replies, I felt it still relevant to post here.

Attached Files:

2. Moor Al-Malik

Moor Al-Malik Existential Complex

If they explode when they die, I guess it is best to avoid an old or sick Novakid. You might join them to the afterlife when they die beside you.

I guess when there is a doctor performs a surgery on a Novakid, it is just like a SWAT defusing a bomb. When they cut the wrong one, BOOM! They'll explode.

3. TheTwilightDancer

TheTwilightDancer Sandwich Man

Maybe something happens in a red giant Novakid that is a sign the Novakid is gonna explode within a couple days? That's the only explanation I can think of, unless Bietol considered it something different. And now that you mention it, I do wonder exactly HOW the medical field works for Novakids.