Race Meet the Desulti

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Jonesy, Aug 2, 2013.

1. linkthegamer

linkthegamer Master Astronaut

Well if we ever need to do a roo creepypasta we are all set with those. ^_^

2. pankakeman

pankakeman Starship Captain

Glad I could help? ._. Baha.

3. Aidan

Aidan Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Dat Core.

*Coughs*

Anyways this does look like a very cool race idea ! I had not thought of a kangaroo based race.

Core, SPARTEN1337 X13 and Jonesy like this.
  4. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

I don't want to necro a post here but I just want to say that a british kangaroo has come to my mind and it can't get out. Just imagine a kangaroo wearing a monocle sipping tea.

5. SPARTEN1337 X13

SPARTEN1337 X13 Big Damn Hero

Wait, necroing threads? that's MY thing!

6. linkthegamer

Calm down, this thread was already alive, he just reached into the catacombs and necroed a post to quote. He is thus not at your necroing skill level... Yet. ^_^

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  7. jintoya

jintoya Scruffy Nerf-Herder

if its your thing...please enlighten me as to what that means...im just scratching my head at the term.
    not normally my style, but i gotta say man
    [​IMG]
    those sprites are f**king adorable...might have even thawed my heart a lil...i'm up-voting.
    (those adorable lil bastards are almost the same color as my text too...yup, glad i stumbled in here today. thanks Jonesy.)

Jonesy and Yanazake like this.
  8. linkthegamer

Be sure to let
    Newominus know you liked their sprite work. Come back anytime, we have... well we have the roos... and Jonesy, he is a cool cat.​

SPARTEN1337 X13 likes this.
  9. jintoya

jintoya Scruffy Nerf-Herder

i shall let him know...Jonesy the cat...why dose that sound familiar? perhaps it is from a Disney film?

Jonesy likes this.
  10. Yanazake

Yanazake Space Kumquat

Necroing threads means bumping a topic from a few [or many] pages or days past with a reply. Be the reply relevant or not, it tends to be badly seen... Unles the relevancy is actually pretty important/interesting. Tho it's easier to make a new thread instead most of the time.

jintoya and SPARTEN1337 X13 like this.
  11. The Question

The Question Ketchup Robot

Like the idea a lot.

Lets just hope Space Brisbane doesn't flood.

TFS

With suggestions you should keep it down to one thread.
    Duplicates are bad practice.

12. SPARTEN1337 X13

well it apears my job is done, suplly wizard awaaaaaay!*obscere refernce to childhood no one understantds*

Jonesy likes this.
  13. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Necroing is when you post on an old thread, bringing it back from the dead. It's kinda derived from the term necromancy, which is about magically raising the dead.

And yes, they did an awesome job on the sprites. I didn't even ask for them either; they just surprised me with them.

Even if it did, they'd just band together to make a mud army and get everyone back on their feet. I actually live near Brisbane, though I wasn't affected by the 2011 floods.

Is it The Jetsons?

14. EntityOfTime

EntityOfTime Subatomic Cosmonaut

Yes, nice idea. They must be strong in general. But if they are strong and quick are they none too bright?

Jonesy likes this.
  15. linkthegamer

Jonesy, you forget, you've pretty much never asked for anything.

I am so sorry... I had to, the urge was killing me.

16. Jonesy

You saying something about as Aussies? (9*^*)9

But they can be quite bright, actually. Naturally it varies on an individual basis, much like it would with other races.

What a shame.

17. linkthegamer

That smiley is making me imagine Jonesy-roo, which looks like Adam Jensen but as a roo, getting ready to get into a barfight... or do some dancing by abusing the cover mechanics.

18. Jonesy

Sounds like fun. I really ought to get someone to make a picture of Adam Jensen as a Roo.

19. Percival

Percival Phantasmal Quasar

Oh good. I'm glad you went there. I think I was gonna pop if no one pointed that out. :p

20. SPARTEN1337 X13

nope, in elementary shcool I cared around every thing, staplers, holepunchers. tape, white-out, EVERYTHING, and one day sombody called me a wizard becuase I was able to magicly summon anysupply from my pockets and I just rolled with it.

Yanazake and Jonesy like this.