Meet Rob the Deathbot - Glad Giraffe Playthrough begins now.

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Sanwyn, Jan 14, 2016.

1. Sanwyn

Sanwyn Void-Bound Voyager

Hey guys. It's been too long since I made an actual playthrough. I hope you've all been enjoying the tutorials though.

Anyway I'll be posting these as regularly as I can and incorporating Facerig into them too. Heck I may use the Glitch facerig character as my facecam and alter my voice to sound robot like.. We'll see what people think..

Anyway I hope you enjoy following my progress. :D

Crossfang likes this.
  2. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

My opinions so far :

Put a little energy in your voice! It's deep and dull at the same time.
    Your deep voice is cool...It only lacks energy..
    The Robot voice is not really necessary.

Facecam would be a nice addition.
    Gameplay is nice .
    I like your digging song...it's deep! (yes , pun intended[​IMG])

I'll keep an eye on your gameplay. I might even enjoy it.
    Keep it up, good sir! [​IMG]

Also, Rob the Deathbot is very obvious and common name. How about Frudal Moxpan, Frayle Bryle or Sir Patrick the third? Something medieval fitting name for a glitch would be better. Rob the Deathbot is like saying "Bob the Robot".

3. Sanwyn

xD Thanks for the tips. I really should have read these before making the next video.. I'll keep them in mind for future videos. :D

Til then.. Part 2.. Rob Vs the challenge room. I was heading for the core fragments and found this. I messed with the voice (making itmore robotic.. sorry.. xD ) and added the Glitch facerig to the video. Let me know if it's good, bad or ugly and I'll work from there.. :)

(As always I appreciate ALL feedback because it helps make my videos better and my channel stronger. I may not change everything people want but I'll try and incorporate them in where it seems most fluid :) )

Crossfang likes this.
  4. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

OK, done watching your 2nd episode .

It's ok if you won't change things. It's just a suggestion anyway. [​IMG]

It's better than the first episode!
    Also, the robot voice is bearable now.I take back what I said in my earlier post . I think you should be doing the robot voice indefinitely in your series.
    The face-rig is really a nice addition!
    You play cautiously..Sometimes that's good ..
    The dull factor is still there. (maybe do some light roleplay or do some lame puns. Lame puns or puns in general is good too,)

Now my thoughts/reactions about your second episode:

I laughed when the guard just dive in the lava. [​IMG]
    Congrats on finishing your first challenge room!
    Xylophone!

Looking to see more.
    Keep it up!

5. Sanwyn

Part 3 is now up. Hope you guys are liking these. Trying to put a little more effort into them. As always I appreciate you checking them out and feel free to leave feedback either here or on the video. :nuruninja:

6. Sanwyn

Hello my fellow bounders. The new video is now up and I appologise for 2 things. 1, that it's a day late and 2, that there is no Facerig this time. I was really busy this week so I didn't have time for the post production stuff. BUT you get to see my gorgeous face and hear my deep sensuous voice xD.. So there's that. :D

Anyway. Have fun out there and feel free to leave feedback as always. :)

7. Sanwyn

Hey hey. Still making these.. hope you're still enjoying them. This time around we earn our first ship upgrade. Another will be up tomorrow featuring a Kitty HAT!!!! from a challenge room no less. :D

8. Sanwyn

YAY.. As promised. Welcome to the cutest and most emotionally devastating challenge room.. Aldo I got a Kitty hat. :D

9. Sanwyn

Penguins gone WILD... THe time has come to stop Dreadwing from hurting any more innocent people.. It takes a robot with the heart of a penguin to achieve this.. ENJOY :D