RP Medievalbound

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Alkanthe, Feb 19, 2016.

1. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" C...Commander Kauriss....Please... "

2. Tatterdemalion

Tatterdemalion Phantasmal Quasar

As the Glitch knight and the small furry nordling brawled, Ventello watched. The Phobe spymaster was returning to Fortuna after his latest rendezvous at the camp of the Green Army. The months of planning and preparation were coming to fruition- the wheels and cogs of revolution slowly beginning to turn. Soon enough, Fortuna would be theirs. Soon enough. But not now. Now, Ventello needed more information. The plan wasn't perfect yet. But, Ventello thought, the two brawlers were perfect. Absolutely perfect pawns.
    Who would win the spar? It didn't really matter. They were foreigners, the both of them. He could tell at a glance, the nordling especially. They were certainly... enthusiastic.
    Ventello continued to watch the fight play out.

Seajun_, Arra and Alkanthe like this.
  3. DustyScabbard

DustyScabbard Spaceman Spiff

Alan takes a leisurely stroll through the city as he makes his way to this destination. He takes in all the local sights and sounds, the scent of food being sold on street corners, the mumble of the masses moving about their daily lives, the clank of steel boots marching down the street. All new and all familiar to the world Alan inhabits. Eventually the houses and shops begin to disappear, replaced with gardens and buildings of white stone and gates of iron. Beyond those gates stood Castle Fortuna, where Alan's primary research was about to begin. Turning to one of the guards, Alan speaks to the closest in a genial, friendly voice. "Hello there. I have an appointment with your leading official who is directing the kingdom in absence of your recently departed king."

Sir Wilfrey, Arra and Alkanthe like this.
  4. Arra

Arra The End of Time

{ A look of Disgrace can be seen on Delzin's face }

"Haha... "

Lava Cake and Relten like this.
  5. CondescendedWow

CondescendedWow Supernova

Benjamin's too slow to realize what she's doing and gets himself grappled, he tries to push Miratha away.

Relten likes this.
  6. Gilligan Lanley

Gilligan Lanley Space Kumquat

Miratha clamps tightly onto Benjamin's hip as he attempts to push her away, with a 'hup!' she attempts to lift him off his feet.

7. CondescendedWow

Benjamin, startled as he is, begins to brace himself for impact.

8. Gilligan Lanley

Miratha grins brightly and begins to spin around in circles.

9. CondescendedWow

Benjamin, nearly in a mid-air fetal position grabs Miratha's hand and rips it away and kicks off, letting himself fly for a couple feet before landing on his shoulder and rolling to his feet.

10. Gilligan Lanley

Miratha stumbles as Benjamin breaks free, causing her lose her footing and slightly dazed. She shakes her head to try and regain her sense of balance.

11. Tatterdemalion

Tatterdemalion Phantasmal Quasar

Ventello pulls a notebook from his satchel and records his thoughts as he spies on the brawling duo.
    The Nordling is fierce and strong. Perhaps brash as well? This can be used. The Glitch... he is full of determination, but does not use his full strength. He doesn't wish to hurt her.
    This can be used as well.

Arra and Alkanthe like this.
  12. CondescendedWow

Benjamin dives forwards at Miratha, grabbing her shoulders and throwing her underneath himself.

13. Gilligan Lanley

Miratha eeps at the inevitable impact, falling under Benjamin's dive as contact is made and is forced down. She makes a few struggles and makes a huff. "Ye got me. Tis your win."

14. Arra

Arra The End of Time

{ Delzins exhales }

" Pffff... "

15. CondescendedWow

"Are you okay? I'm sorry if that last move was too rough, I'm used to fighting to kill," Benjamin replies apologetically.
    "So, drinks on me?"

Alkanthe likes this.
  16. Gilligan Lanley

With a chuckle Miratha nods. "Don't worry lad, I can take a fair good poundin'. Got ta be tough livin' where I'm from. Dat doesn't sound too bad. She replies happily, a warm grin etches her muzzle. "Be nice ta stand too, don't cha think?" Miratha jokes under Benjamin.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2016
    CondescendedWow and Alkanthe like this.
  17. CondescendedWow

"Oh my bad, that's kind of awkward asking for drinks when I'm on top of you," Benjamin lets out a nervous giggle and he gets up and helps Miratha to her feet.

Alkanthe and Gilligan Lanley like this.
  18. Gilligan Lanley

Miratha lets out a hearty laugh, clearly more amused than most others would be in that situation. She brushes herself off and smiles to Benjamin. "Tink nuttin' of it, Ben! Ye've got yerself some mighty quick feet fer yer size."

Alkanthe likes this.
  19. CondescendedWow

"Ah I just use my strong will and body to win a fight, usually I lose for most of the fight, can you believe that?" Benjamin laughs.

Alkanthe likes this.
  20. Gilligan Lanley

"Really now? I'd 'ave to say other wise." Miratha admits. She pauses for a moment, and ponders. " 'Ow's about we 'ead on over den? I'd be gettin' migty tirsty."