OOC Medievalbound (Apps Closed)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Alkanthe, Feb 12, 2016.

1. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Huzzah.

Gilligan Lanley and Alkanthe like this.
  2. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Hello, I am Sir Delzin Einstraad, Member of the Army of the Crown. "

3. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Um.... Well, that was random.

4. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

Not as random as other stuff i seen, at least it is on topic

Alkanthe likes this.
  5. Lava Cake

Lava Cake Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'M ALWAYS LATE FOR THESE, GOSH BISCUITS!
    [​IMG]

Seajun_ likes this.
  6. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Heh, sorry. I may be able to get your character in sometime in the future, but for now I'm going to try and get the RP going.

Lava Cake and Gilligan Lanley like this.
  7. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Woooo!

Alkanthe likes this.
  8. O-oh... I was about halfway through with my application.
    That's cool, I wasn't sure if I was gonna submit it anyway, given that I have a lot more schoolwork to do this month than I realized. I'll keep following this, and if later down the line you want another member, I'll have the app ready.
    I look forward to watching this one!

Alkanthe likes this.
  9. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Heh, that's fine... Sorry about that. I have like, three or four other people who want in as well, so... let's hope I can live up to the hype.

Seajun_ and zeskorion like this.
  10. I'm sure it'll go great, you've got an awesome concept and cast.

11. Arra

Arra The End of Time

I m so very pumped for this.

Alkanthe and Gilligan Lanley like this.
  12. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

This will be fun.

Alkanthe likes this.
  13. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

I'm still waiting for @ShinigamiX to update his app, but I may end up going ahead without him if he's not back in a few days or so. Now is the time to figure out where and when your characters are going to start, preferably discussed in PMs. If you have a general place you'd rather your character start out, like on the road to Castle Fortuna or inside the city, please tell me.

14. Lava Cake

Forgot to say this earlier, I guess I will make a sign-up sheet thing now. c:

Alkanthe likes this.
  15. Lava Cake

*Cough*

Name (full name plus any nicknames): Unknown and simply called Rancher by most. But his real name is Tylo Cholride
    Image References (optional but recommended)

Race (includes all canon species from the Starbound universe; ask about mod or other non-canon races): Novakid
    Occupation: Creature Rancher (And sometimes illegal creature smuggler, but that's a secret ;)). In other words, he transports creatures from one area of the galaxy to another on his ship.
    Age (in Human years please, since it's what we're all used to, but you can include relative age/maturity for their species): 394 (Roughly 52 in Human years)
    Build (what size/shape is your character?): A bit more built than average from ranching, but not buff.
    Appearance (physical appearance, including clothes and armor): A worn body from all the years of work, with some definite scars on his face and arms. When outside, he wears a large brown leather trench coat with a bit of impervium in the lining for protection, with matching slacks. When inside, he simply wears a worn dress shirt and jeans.
    Belongings (whatever your character carries with them): His cigar that he brought years ago that, for unknown reasons, never burns out completely. As well as a small revolver with an ivory handle, but otherwise impervium in look. His spaceship is a small cargo ship with light armaments but top speed and maneuverability for fleeing danger.
    Strengths (it is actually possible to have a too-weak character, don't ignore these!): He definitely knows how to use his pistol and is very resilient physically. He is also very crafty with his words and tries his best to get out of danger instead of charging blindly into a fight and asking for trouble.
    Flaws (not just appearance, but actually affecting the character): He has got dull in terms of memory (Ya know, since he's 394 years old and all.), is quite stubborn in terms of change and prefers to do things his own way.
    Backstory (including why the character is coming/came/lives in Fortuna):
    Theme Song (totally optional but looks cool): The Esctacy of Gold from The Good, The Bad and The Ugly by Ennio Morricone. Link
    Etc: A product of his time, from his humble farming uprising on a prarie planet he does not wish to talk about much. Not much is known about him since he wishes not to talk about it.

Whew. That's it!

Lastly, here is the reference picture for him:
    [​IMG]

Just minus the facial hair and older. ;)

16. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

1.apps closed
    2. another novakid? really?

Alkanthe likes this.
  17. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

3. Did you even read through the OP? The whole point of Medievalbound is Starbound races in a medieval setting, and I see no evidence of that in your character application.
    4. You don't even have a backstory!
    5. Or basic stats!

18. Gilligan Lanley

Gilligan Lanley Space Kumquat

We message you for our character starting locations, correct? Just for clarifications. :3

Alkanthe likes this.
  19. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Yes, that's what I'd prefer.

Gilligan Lanley likes this.
  20. Apathy Applied

Apathy Applied Ketchup Robot

Nice try though.