Mechazone: For all of your unstable (kidding! i hope...)mech needs!

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by Kingofstarryskies, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Kingofstarryskies

Kingofstarryskies Pangalactic Porcupine

WELCOME TO MECHAZONE!!!!!!
    We here at mechazone have one purpose: to make money!!! Just kidding. Its only one of our purposes!
    Owner: Kingofstarryskies
    NOW HIRING STAFF FOR SALES

We love to make mechs. It's our FAVORITE thing to do! we sell mechs of all shapes and sizes, ranging from RC mechs to miners to combat mechs! Heres a few that are READY FOR PURCHASE!!!!

*I have no clue how to make spoliers. please help!*
    UTILITIES:
    Miner.
    Spec= To mine for you.
    Bonuses= Resistant to lava, has a massive cargo hold.
    Rc and drivable available.

Is your resident miner sick? or dead....?Then do i have a deal for YOU! No longer do you need to drag yourself outside of your comfy chair and/or computer space, hell, you might not even have to leave your STATION! This giant of a mech can withstand the heat of molten LAVA! plus, it has the inventory space of THREE of you! so, what are you waiting for? BUY ONE!
    Normal price: 5,000 pixels
    Rc price: 7,000
    Express for either: 10,000

Exploration.....er. derp.
    Spec= To explore and collect data.
    Bonuses= Can fly/glide, can go underwater, and has a instant data scanner, which points out weaknesses, and uploads to computer on station.

Tired of going out on that lava planet just to find lava poptops and demonic virorbs? then I have JUST what you need! A mech that can go at high speeds and can.....get ready for this.......CAN FLY!!!!!!!!! It can go on almost any terrain, and can collect data samples! notice: dont point at others. can cause chronic exploding.
    Normal price: 10,000
    Rc: 12,000
    Express: 15,000

Bulider
    Spec= To build stuff.
    Bonuses= Can collect ALOT of resources by tapping it. EI, tap tree, can make a BUNCH of wood.

Are YOU tired of having to jump and leap and hammer nails lazy fools....? Then you should own one of these babies! they can build things faster than Bob himself! It can also tap into the essence of things, cloning them!
    NP: 6,000
    RCP: 8,000
    EP: 10,000 (Its a builder, shouldnt cost THAT much!)

Combat!!!!!!

Swordatron 9001
    Spec: Uses any and all melee weapons, swords work best.
    Bonuses: Can slice open almost any material.
    Thats all we've got for now! We are hiring! Have a good day! and remember, dont spill coffee on it! Bye!

2. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

I will take one each.

3. Kingofstarryskies

Good good, will that be RC, or normal. and do want express?

4. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Rc and express,

5. Kingofstarryskies

35,000 pixels please! Enjoy your new ride! and remember, don't spill coffee on them! they have a tendency to explode after that!

6. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

*Types on a pad on his arm*
    Done, all the pixels have been transferred.

7. Kingofstarryskies

thank you kind sir. your order will be sent in, oh, say, 3.8 seconds. have a good day!

8. Opirian

Opirian Subatomic Cosmonaut

((please provide a code of ethics and some defining information such as history))

9. Kingofstarryskies

((still in progress, as work and family have been getting in the way. DAMN YOU CHRISTMAS!))