1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Mech Lab Not Spawning

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Gabrielcknight, Jun 2, 2018.

1. Gabrielcknight

Gabrielcknight Space Spelunker

When i beat the shockeeper MK I The Mech lab is not spawning i tried everything i could like trying to spawn the assembly station using cheats but it came out as a perfectly generic item and i have 1.3. is this a bug or glitch or do i have the wrong version? if i have the wrong version can i update my game and not lose progress or transport all my characters to the updated starbound? I use mods But the lab was never working.Also when i play as other characters the progress saves so i have penguin bay, treasured trophies , the guys you get from main missions,and the portal to the ruin is open and i was using a fresh new character. also when i use the pixel compressor it gives me 10M pixels and when i try to use commands to spawn items they all come out as perfectly generic items. also Esther keeps giving me tech cards and the same reward bag. I'm sorry if this is a lot of bugs but its causing my game to crash, lag like crazy (1 Frap per second) and it also bugging the ruin spawn so i have to wait like 3 minutes to wait for the door , the checkpoint the dialog and the bossifghts to activate.Where can i find an updated starbound with 1.3?

Last edited: Jun 2, 2018
  2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Are you using mods?

3. Gabrielcknight

4. Iris Blanche

please avoid oneword posts. :nurutease:

which mods?

5. Gabrielcknight

tentacle planets , crystal planets , rainbow manipulator , techs 2.0 , and naturally spawned swarmpions

forgot i was also using the augment crafter too

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2018
  6. Iris Blanche

When the mech station is not visible at the outpost it is most likely due to a mod that alters the outpost. I recommend taking a look into which mod adds what.

Also avoid doubleposting and use the edit function instead. :nuruhappy:

7. Gabrielcknight

I'll take a look at the mods and see which ones alter the outpost