1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Mayor's "Shorts" Quest Bug?

Discussion in 'Support' started by Zilimidori, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Zilimidori

Zilimidori Space Hobo

I think I have encountered a bug in the Mayor's "Shorts" quest. When I clicked on the mayor's shorts, I got a dialogue box saying I found them and whatnot, but the shorts were still visible on the ground. I clicked on them again and somehow ended up with two of the mayor's shorts in my inventory. Also, for an instant when I picked them up by clicking the second time, the shorts graphic over my head changed to a fish (I think possibly because I just handed Marnie a Perch a little earlier to complete a different quest.) I spoke to the mayor to give him his shorts back, but only one of shorts disappeared from my inventory. Does it matter what I do with the leftover shorts? (ship them? throw them in the trash?) Do I need to worry about any other effects this bug might have? Or can I just continue to play my game as normal? Thank you very much for your time.

• Zosa

Zosa Cosmic Narwhal

basically they are a garbage item, i just chucked them in a hidden chest where all my worthless permanent items go when i first collected them X''D now i don't even bother picking them up