Digital Maybe not sure...

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Deadguy87, Aug 31, 2015.

1. Deadguy87

Deadguy87 Space Penguin Leader

I forgot to add, you know that little program on windows you used to play with called paint, i drew everything on that with a mouse and keyboard... I am going to get an digital pad soon but for now i am drawing one dot at a time lol.

So i have been working on some stuff i thought i would paste old and new on this post, i hope some of you find this acceptable...

Update: I attempted Peach_papaya Falcon Avian fan art and made an eagle-chicken hybrid... i am calling him cobbles.

Update: So my 1st attempt drawing Iskiribbles fluffy floran.

Avian Eagle breed.png Floran seducer.png Floran standing posture.png Iskiribbles.png Floran face.png

Last edited: Sep 5, 2015
  2. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

3. Deadguy87

4. rhomboid

rhomboid 0118 999 881 99 9119 725... 3

o-o

das cray

cray good
    hot damn
    +1
    i love it

Deadguy87 likes this.
  5. Deadguy87

Thanks, i am still working on the coloring aspect of it but i am getting there...

rhomboid likes this.
  6. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Looks fantastic! :D

7. Deadguy87

You should see the newest one i am making lol... I am only getting better at this lol.

rhomboid likes this.
  8. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Well with enough practice, there's nothing but improvement! However, given your talent with things such as a mouse and keyboard (and no tablet), I'm excited to see what you draw next! I'm sure it will be marvelous.

Deadguy87 likes this.
  9. Deadguy87

No tablet, no photoshop or sai just good old paint program with my trusty twitchy mouse and my laptop lol...
    But i hope to enhance my art with photoshop and use a tablet soon.

10. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

If you're already this talented with a mouse, a tablet would do nothing but good! Either way, I'll still peruse any art you put up. :D

Deadguy87 likes this.
  11. Deadguy87

Going to do a fan fiction comic once i get the characters finished, and i have the gear i need (Digital Art Pad)... That way it will look smoother and not so jagged.

rhomboid and Kaiachi like this.
  12. Deadguy87

Did you see the newest floran i posted?

Kaiachi and Jareix Cryvix like this.
  13. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Ooh, she's lovely! She's very curvy looking, but has an almost 50's style 'do for her petals. :rofl:

14. Deadguy87

It was on accident lol... I was just drawing and that's just how her petals turned out. I am also drawing Iskiribbles floran for a little fan art for his work.

Iskiribbles likes this.
  15. Iskiribbles

Iskiribbles Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Man if this is your art with a mouse i wouldnt dare to think if you had a tablet (fyi it would look more amazing!)

The floran you made is an absolute cutie, can't wait to see more!!

rhomboid, Kaiachi and Deadguy87 like this.
  16. Deadguy87

I am actually drawing your red Floran right now, i thought i would see what it would look like lol...

Kaiachi and Iskiribbles like this.
  17. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Ooh nice! I'm sure he'll like it too (so much floof). I can't wait to see it!
    and even if it was an accident, it's very pretty and charming (as all florans should be, till the teeth come out!)

18. Iskiribbles

Iskiribbles Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Holy heck i only saw it now. That would be so cool and nice of you!!!! No pressure though, take your time. :DD

Deadguy87 and Kaiachi like this.
  19. Deadguy87

Hahah well i finished the first one, i drew two for you Iskiribbles so i will post the second one later, the 2nd one looks better but the 1st one is not to bad for my 1st attempt.[DOUBLEPOST=1441239673][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Hey Kaiachi my brother from another mother, i am working on your Nova-kid avatar, i really like your art as well so i thought i would attempt one myself.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2015
    Kaiachi likes this.
  20. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

No way! Really!? Oh man, thanks! I appreciate that dude. I can't wait! (But I definitely wanna see Iskiribbles's av too.