REQUEST May someone please make a smapi or toolkit for multiple dogs/cats?

Discussion in 'Mods' started by taintedwheat, Apr 8, 2016.

1. taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

[​IMG]

I haven't seen keyten (http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/cat-and-dog-at-the-same-time.110225/page-2) in a minute, and storm is no bueno (nor was it ever realeased on storm), but could someone make something where it is easy to have multiple pets and multiple varations of that pet?

I know, I know. On that page there is info on how to find it via adobe code edge or notepad ++. But it is only to have a dog that is identical (minus changes to scale) to the one you have, using the same xnb. Also I am suggesting this for the vast amount of people that might want a little less code to look at while trying to accomplish this.

A tool kit was recently made similar to this for multiple chickens (w/o smapi) but when inquired about it, he said that it may be difficult because the pets are considered NPCs?

I want my Mango and my pug Chompsky together. I guess I could try to make the cat file into a dog, but i'd also probably want to change the sound file and make it all sound all snort-like (pug noises).

Could anyone help me with this?

[​IMG]

RoastedCoconutz likes this.
    • RoastedCoconutz

RoastedCoconutz Pangalactic Porcupine

Awww, those pictures are totally adorable! I wish I was any good at pixel art but I haven't the eye for shading at all.

taintedwheat likes this.
      • SpringsSong

SpringsSong Cosmic Narwhal

Echoing the hope for some sort of a tool thingie to enable this. >w< I would so use it with Cal's Neko Atsume cat replacements (collect ALL the cats!) (...and possibly their Carbunkle because that li'l guy is just TOO CUTE and this is coming from someone whose never played FF...)

RoastedCoconutz likes this.