1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Maverick-Hunters MMX 11.0.3

Featuring Armors, Techs (Ride Armors, Zero- and X-"Modes") and Weapons of the MMX/Z/ZX games

1. Wildaces22

Wildaces22 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Actually... The Axl "auto gun" thing might be due able via tech rather than an actual weapon. One would equip it an you'd be able to hover in the air while your gun would be on auto fire. It'd eat the Hell out of your energy bar but it would be due able.

2. antoniobr

antoniobr Aquatic Astronaut

[​IMG] have you thought about adding something about dr. weil (villain of the series zero)

3. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Nope sorry, no boss outfits. Atleast not anytime soon.

4. pbxellos

pbxellos Big Damn Hero

i love the x series and i glad you made this mod.

i would like to suggest that the zero sabers be increased in speed a bit. enemys charge through before the blade connects.

the blasters work great and i love the flying armor. will you be doing the spike fist armor, if so i would like to suggest it be made to use in minning, it would be a great assest to the higher tier stone.[​IMG]

also will you be doing the weapons from the bosses. there are plenty of great attacks from the x series wich would be great for multiplayer pvp.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2014
  5. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

1. Thats probably the fault of the broken "hit box" of the sword. But I won't fix that until someone made a "graphic editor" for that. :p

2. The Ride Armors and the player armors are a lot of work, especially those who have a melee attack, so i won't expect see any of the ride armors of the first 3 X games. You can expect the raiden armor (X4's red melee ride armor) sometime in the near future.

3. Maybe sometime in the future, i hope the devs add a "change weapon fire mode" method to the game sometime in the future.

6. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

A small update:
    Green colored Zero using Model-H's Backwings - they provide a slight boost jump and faster run speed:
    [​IMG]
    Falcon Armor Wings - they boost your jump and have a glide effect:
    [​IMG]

TenaciousTinkerer likes this.
  7. FLJAFL

FLJAFL Space Hobo

Hey,how did you get the hair to be on Aile with the headpiece at the same time? I really need help looking like Aile and also her clothes :p

8. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

You mean the tail? Its a back Item. I came up this small but great idea when we thought about how to add Zero's hair and dont make it look stiff. ;)

Also a small update:
    [​IMG]

9. antoniobr

antoniobr Aquatic Astronaut

[​IMG]
    you could make this armor, megaman x copy mode seraphim

10. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Thats his Ultimate Armor. ;)

But yeah, Copy X will come someday, maybe even his Seraphim Form as a tech but not anytime soon (even if i like this ultimate armor, aside from the blue helmet). X and ZX armors have a sharply higher priority for me, sorry.

Edit:
    @Randou
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 22, 2014
  11. FLJAFL

FLJAFL Space Hobo

I meant like the G-Express Headpiece xD Although the Aile's Hair + the Headpiece together :p

12. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Well the Alie's hair + headpiece is just shown in the mod page, its actually not ingame.To show regular hair while wearing a hat, check the mask.png.

13. FLJAFL

FLJAFL Space Hobo

Oh k thanks.

14. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 24, 2014
  15. FLJAFL

FLJAFL Space Hobo

Nice,that looks nice. So when you go inside you turn like that or its just a decorative?

16. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

No to both. ;)

17. werti100

werti100 Tentacle Wrangler

Omega Zero? A boss fight?

18. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Thats right! You have to fight every armor to get the blueprints from now on. However, most of the
    armor will keep their status as vanity items while some back items will offer you certain bonuses.

[​IMG]

19. Dennis el Azul

Dennis el Azul Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Then, if you have to fight them to get the armors, you have to find them? Or you can create and place them to have the fight? I am just curius, I bought the game today, I installed the mods and I found there is a new version and they are not compatible, but meanwhile I wait I want to know if after installing the new versions of this mod and the Tabula Rasa mod I can disguise my character as X and Zero and use their main weapons.

20. Dennis el Azul

Dennis el Azul Scruffy Nerf-Herder

As they say in the first post (they edited it), they are working on it, so don't worry and let them take the time they need to update this awesome mod. :)