1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Maverick-Hunters MMX 11.0.3

Featuring Armors, Techs (Ride Armors, Zero- and X-"Modes") and Weapons of the MMX/Z/ZX games

1. ledbullet100

ledbullet100 Void-Bound Voyager

hopefully it gets fixed soon

any idea whats wrong with the x and zero tech and also now that the problem's been found should it be long before its fixed

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2020
  2. Zach9o9

Zach9o9 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It's difficult to say. This mod's Tech structure has a bit of work put into it from an older build.
    Silver lining, the Ride Armors could be converted to either Mech pieces, or as a vehicle controller. But either would require a major overhaul still due to the need of breaking each piece into a Torso, L/R Weapon Arms, and Legs to accomplish mech conversion, and I don't know if there's any ground-based vehicle controllers out there.

As for fixing it, it would involve re-doing the weapons and making new files for them. The actual Arm Cannon Busters (X franchise) could be easier due to the simplicity. The Gun Busters (Zero/ZX) and Sabers (X/Zero/ZX) would need new files pointing to the animations with the Sabers needing blades, maybe swing trails and handles which involves spriting them.

Still a major undertaking

Last edited: Apr 26, 2020
  3. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

@ledbullet100 Avoid doubleposting so often. If you want to make additions to your previous post, edit it instead or wait for someone else to reply.
    Stacking posts can be considered spamming (especially if you just usw caps in them).

4. tGMP

tGMP Void-Bound Voyager

eh, like i said, with the right mods the X4 ride armor can be recreated. heck, X1's can as well, tho it launches fists rather than jabbing.

5. ledbullet100

@Zach9o9 okay goodluck i look forward to the repairs and perhaps seeing an ultimate buster in the futer
    @Iris Blanche sorry i just like keeping up with this thread

6. ledbullet100

any news bens boss phil linden just said he corrupted the main file for the mod please tell me its not true

7. Zach9o9

1. So long as the files exist in the current form, corruption is not a problem. The files this..."Phil Linden" has are corrupted, but the ones on this site are fine.
    2. No one has been working on this mod for about a month now. If no one's said anything, it's not happening.

8. CherenTheCat

CherenTheCat Void-Bound Voyager

If I wanted to download an older version of the mod, to play with an older version of Starbound, which mod and version would be recommended to get full access to the X and Z mode techs?

9. usernamemes

usernamemes Void-Bound Voyager

Is there a cosmetics only version?

10. CherenTheCat

CherenTheCat Void-Bound Voyager

The current version is essentially cosmetics only. Any gameplay-affecting items have been disabled for a while now.

The current version is essentially cosmetics only. Any gameplay-affecting items have been disabled for a while now.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2020
  11. tGMP

tGMP Void-Bound Voyager

unless you spawn them in, but the textures and functionality are greatly broken.

12. ledbullet100

happy late new year people hopefully this year we can figure out the cause

13. Zach9o9

I could, but my laptop's a 2013 build working with a 2008-10 Hard Disk Drive, and I'm a little concerned for her health.

14. otami

otami Void-Bound Voyager

how i get weapons?

15. yhgghdg

yhgghdg Void-Bound Voyager

update this

16. smashbro596

smashbro596 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

if i knew how, i'd port the weapons and armor to be regular weapons and armor.

17. tGMP

tGMP Void-Bound Voyager

i know how to incorporate most of the weapons from X1-X 3 as separate weapons when uncharged. when fully charged, cut that most in half.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2023
  18. ledbullet100

i believe there is a temporary solution since the armor is cosmetic at the moment recently i found someone made a buster mod of their own and i tested it with this mod and it looked really good no sabers though but hey there are plenty of energy saber mods to fix that part so for anyone in need of a temporary solution try this out https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2946354627

19. blazxred

blazxred Big Damn Hero

Dead download link hits like a truck. See you again some day.