1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Maverick-Hunters MMX 11.0.3

Featuring Armors, Techs (Ride Armors, Zero- and X-"Modes") and Weapons of the MMX/Z/ZX games

1. yhgghdg

yhgghdg Aquatic Astronaut

how soon will this be updated for you to use the mech and stuff

2. Zach9o9

Zach9o9 Void-Bound Voyager

Hard to say. If it's two people, probably a good long while, considering they need to update the actual equipment code to the current 1.4 version of release. And it's probably a long while too, considering the differences between individual pieces of equipment, like Z-Saber, ZX-Saber, and Omega-Saber as an example.

And they need to make sure everything is solidly compatible with the base game before working on additional patches for other mods, like ensuring it plays nice with Frackin Universe, as a slight example (Though that can probably be mitigated if the authors work together).

3. eksynn

eksynn Space Kumquat

will this work on 1.4.4?

4. SacredCaedeus

SacredCaedeus Phantasmal Quasar

Yes, it does work on version 1.4.4. I also don't think the mod would break even if an update dropped tomorrow, as this mod currently adds nothing that actually affects universe/world files.

eksynn likes this.
  5. SacredCaedeus

You didn't need to do a double post, but anyway...

Assuming you've dropped the mod file into the mods folder in your Starbound directory, all you have to do is open your crafting menu like you normally would and the Construction Capsule should be right there on your list. From there you'll be building anything from this mod using either the Construction Capsule or the Biometal Forge.

6. ivan06ge

ivan06ge Space Hobo

How can I equip the weapons like x buster, z saber...

7. SacredCaedeus

Please read the mod description for the answer. Clearly you haven't, which is why I'm telling you to. This question and your previous one are both answered in the mod description.