1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Maverick-Hunters MMX 11.0.3

Featuring Armors, Techs (Ride Armors, Zero- and X-"Modes") and Weapons of the MMX/Z/ZX games

1. ahmad_amjad3

ahmad_amjad3 Astral Cartographer

Didn't see any 'starbound.config at Local Disk (C:)/program files/Steam/SteamApps/Commons/Starbound.
    oh.and,do i need to upload my starbound.log to you if im done?
    here my progress :p

Attached Files:

2. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Yes, please post your log file via pastebin. It will most likely help me to track down your problem. =)

3. ahmad_amjad3

hmm.ok...which pastebin? xD can you screenshot that 'pastebin' im new here

4. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Its a website that allows you to share easily text without any registration: http://pastebin.com/

5. ahmad_amjad3

Wow,you reply so fast..ok then[DOUBLEPOST=1420944385][/DOUBLEPOST]so...what do i write here? Starbound Mod probsthing3.png

6. Bloody_Kain

Bloody_Kain Phantasmal Quasar

I have a little suggestion for your Mod, if you like so and if this isn't in your mod already.
    You could make some sort of MMX Style Jukebox where the player can play the Stage and boss Musics from most of the MMX Games.
    That would be really great. ^^
    (And maybe a portable Version from this too, to play it if the player is in the wilds or in the Underground, digging for stuff. ^^ )

Hmm... maybe I should try, to transform a Planet into a MMX Stage from one of the Games. Problem would be, there are no Reploid and Maveric bosses to place there... and all the moving Platforms, hidden Items and Enemys would be missing too...

Okay, I think I won't do it, but an interesting Idea it would really be. ^^

7. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Open your starbound log file and copy the content to the textbox of the site and press submit, then post the link here.

No sorry, like mentioned on the frontpage we won't use any original content of the game.

8. Wildaces22

Wildaces22 Subatomic Cosmonaut

What?! You mean like a new kinda biome?... That wouldn't be a half bad idea! A kinda futuristic city biome instead of like a U.S.C.M. outpost base or village or something but a massive sprawling futuristic buildings an skyscrapers in the background that'd be a badass biome project I'd love to see. I know a while back someone managed to to a apocalyptic biome with massive destroyed buildings in the back and ruined ones that you could explore in with desert terrain between... Overall it wouldn't be a half bad idea to go with this already impressive mod.

Edit: found a pic
    http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?attachments/2014-01-03_00009-jpg.71207/

9. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Sadly, thats too much work for us. We already had a lot of ideas like that before but we don't have enough time to work on such features. Its actually very easy to implement "MMX like stages" now with the new quest system but its quite some work to set up new dungeons.

10. Wildaces22

Wildaces22 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Ok more than understandable, if it's too much it's too much even reploids have limits lol

11. Bloody_Kain

And I'm no modder. Have no knowledge of anything what goes on modding for any game.
    I mean, any Player can build a Scyscrapper landscape in the Game, in before or in the background. They could make Streets, they could do so many things. But if there would come this Mega Man X feeling to it, i don't know.
    Maybe something like in ZX, where you have many Areas that you will face if you go different paths, but than you have this Problem with the access doors in the background. In Starbound its only this one world, with the two layers of blocks and a Landscape in the background.
    There is no possibility now, to build in rooms, that could be entered through background doors.

I think that is something the Devs should build in too. So this worlds... and buildings, would become evem more interesting. ^^
    Than a more real Mega Man World could be made.

(Oh and in the actual Build are Totaly dead Planets. In the description stands, that they are Ideal for big building projects.
    But, how to bring life there, if they have no atmosphere? And they are only big piles of dirt, because they have no core and no minerals to mine. Its really to bad... on the other hand... It would be possible to rebuild one of this world in an SNES Game World. Hmm... Maybe... I must overthink this...)

12. ahmad_amjad3

So..umm.im reinstalling the starbound cuz its take kinda 8hours for you to reply..so.i'll send you the link after i've finished reinstalling :D[DOUBLEPOST=1421060139][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh.can you add my steam anyway?so we can contact more easily :D if you don't want to,you dont have to do it then
    my steam name: ahmad_amjad3

Last edited: Jan 12, 2015
  13. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

14. Agoraphobian

Agoraphobian Scruffy Nerf-Herder

y u be teasin' me like this?

But really, is that a sneak peak of the next update, or is it already in?
    Either way, it looks amazing!

15. ahmad_amjad3

finished reinstall but it just REALLY reinstall the game of mine..you know what i mean..it reinstall the mod too..and etc.....so..how do i upload the file at that pastebin again?

16. goldsoul

goldsoul Big Damn Hero

there no armor defense on these armors?

17. Bloody_Kain

Jep, thats right. The Armors are only for Show.
    It's was said here before.

And before you make the mistake: Don't take on the Ultimate X Armor, it will bring your game to crash, and your Savegame to break, and you can only fix it with an Editor.
    How to bring your Savegame back running, I have posted here some posts before.
    Good Luck.

18. FowardShift

FowardShift Void-Bound Voyager

How can I get the techs?

19. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Crystan updated Maverick-Hunters MMX [Upbeat Giraffe] with a new update entry:

Update 9.1.0 - Ride Chaser Update!

Read the rest of this update entry...[DOUBLEPOST=1422546264][/DOUBLEPOST]
    With the just new released update, the way you obtain techs have been changed. Please check the changelog.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2015
  20. Pohany

Pohany Parsec Taste Tester