1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Maverick-Hunters MMX 11.0.3

Featuring Armors, Techs (Ride Armors, Zero- and X-"Modes") and Weapons of the MMX/Z/ZX games

1. TCRN030

TCRN030 Void-Bound Voyager

At one point I was using about 20 mods. I have since removed most of them and the MMX mod works fine. I will go through at some point today and find out which one exactly was causing the conflict and post it here.

2. Shinigami_Greed

Shinigami_Greed Void-Bound Voyager

I have something that might be an issue. I got to the First Armor pod, beat First Armor X, and the First Armor Data says I can make Zero and Ciel's equipment, when I can't.

Is this a glitch, or something else? The next armor/biometal pod is made with titanium, which I'm nowhere near getting.

3. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Its just a wrong description, sorry. You need of course the omega data to get this stuff.

So i just found out titanium is totally over the top for the second armor - i'll fix that with the next version. ;)

4. Shinigami_Greed

Shinigami_Greed Void-Bound Voyager

The other things is that, comparing the X armor to the First armor... they have the same armor rated D: You might want to recheck the values on that.

5. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

They will remain as vanity items for now, however - that will change someday.

6. mizukaru

mizukaru Phantasmal Quasar

So I had a question, as you update this mod it states we need to uninstall and re-install. does that mean every time you come out with an update, or starbound comes out with one, we have to recraft everything, just to unlock and receive the same armor?

7. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Everytime i change the folder structure of the mod its neccesary to delet the mod folder before installing the new version (of my mod). If its not stated in the changelog, you dont need to recraft everything (of course only if you dont start SB while my mod is uninstalled).

8. mizukaru

mizukaru Phantasmal Quasar

Thanks for that bit of info, I am a big fan of this mod. Myself being a megaman X fan from childhood, this is a must have in my mods folder. (I especially love the (Megaman: Zero) armor. and the harpua armor is a plus!

9. Facethelight

Facethelight Existential Complex

you honestly got me motivated enough to start working on my own mod megaman related.
    *cough cough* Resistance member gear *cough*

10. Mrwookiecookies

Mrwookiecookies Void-Bound Voyager

How do you craft speeder bike

11. 40 Impervium Bars. It says that clearly in the Construction Capsule...

12. Mrwookiecookies

it doesnt show up there for me

13. Hiuki

Hiuki Pangalactic Porcupine

glorious... TT w TT

14. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

You have to get the natural armor blue prints.

15. Mrwookiecookies

thank you i figured it out after tinkering around in my world for bti

16. Masamune Zenith

Masamune Zenith Void-Bound Voyager

Really enjoying this mod so far, but it should be noted that the Third Armor leg parts are not present in the blueprints.

17. 0perativeXIII

0perativeXIII Space Hobo

I am a fanatic of the Megaman seires and was super stoked when I saw this mod. I'm sad that you will not visit the Classic era (Protoman fan), but will make due with what you have provided!

18. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Because they're not done, like many other legs/chest parts. ;) Animating armors is a really repetitive detail workprocess, especially if you want them to look good and have details.

Yeah sorry, i'm not a big fan of the classic series.

19. Facethelight

Facethelight Existential Complex

Yeah, how much time total did you spend on spriting? IMO, the legs seem the most...threatening, while the chest was the easiest, when i thought it'd be the most daring to complete.
    And my question is, did you do the climbing sprites as well? Despite i don't even think its implemented...i dont think, that is ._.

20. Making the base sprites is cinch. Usually they take a few minutes to half an hour, depending on the complexity. However, the individual frames for the armors take the most chunks of the time, usually taking an hour or more (again, depending on complexity). In this case, hats are really easy to add since they don't have additional frames. As for the climbing sprites, no work has been done on them since they haven't been implemented. Should they ever be officially added, however, we'll add them in.