1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Maverick-Hunters MMX 11.0.3

Featuring Armors, Techs (Ride Armors, Zero- and X-"Modes") and Weapons of the MMX/Z/ZX games

1. roban22

roban22 Intergalactic Tourist

Thanks!

2. DXLelouch

DXLelouch Void-Bound Voyager

are you perhaps using the ferry ship mod?
    nothing showed up when i used it either so i got rid of the ferry ship mod

3. DarkerCloud

DarkerCloud Big Damn Hero

Had nothing to do with the mod not working. Wasn't able to download it. He fixed it though.

4. SuperMandrew

SuperMandrew Cosmic Narwhal

This looks great - have you considered making techs of the abilities from the original MMX bosses? You could even make just one tech that you can cycle through each ability via G or H, and the move could even be chargeable! Or if you decide to go with one ability/tech, you could require the player to beat the boss for him to drop the blueprint, thus gaining his ability per se :)

5. DXLelouch

i agree, and its certainly possible to mod in abilites as is seen with that streetfighter tech mod
    megaman move get mechanics would be a great idea too

6. Azraile

Azraile Ketchup Robot

um why do the helmets on the wall not have backs?

7. Cipherstar

Cipherstar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Regrettably, the Eagle Mech crashes my game when I attempt to Jump. Just a headsup.
    However, I don't have the last two updates. If it solves the issue I'll edit this post within the hour. I not, I wont bother.

8. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

It works fine for me - maybe it conflicts with another mod?

I already thought about such techs (also zero's techniques) - even about making the armors as techs, so they come with their own animations. So i really love that idea and i hope to have them ingame someday, but the required lua skills totally exceed my own (which are actually non-existent). :( I thought already about to give Zero's Kuuenzan technique a try, but i'm not sure if i can get it to work.

Theres no reason for that, just liked the way how they looked without the "back". But i can change that if you want.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2014
  9. SuperMandrew

SuperMandrew Cosmic Narwhal

Well if you have the sprites and are struggling with it some, I can help out some in my free time when I'm not working on my own things if you'd like! I'm a huge Megaman X fan, so it wouldn't be a problem at all. :)

10. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

That would be totally awesome! :) I'll write you a PM later so we can discuss further steps.

11. Glad to have ya aboard, SuperMandrew. :up:

12. TCRN030

TCRN030 Void-Bound Voyager

When trying to use this mod I have an issue with accessing the Bio-Metal Pod. As of now, the only things I can see/get to work are:

1. Construction Pod
    2. Cool Sword
    3. HX Saber
    4. Standard Megan Man X Equips + X-Buster

I've removed the mod completely, downloaded and replaced the mod file (several times in case it didn't unzip right), tried restarting my computer after each step. I doubt I'm doing something wrong as I have installed other mods (including Tabula Rasa 2.0) without any other issues, but I might be. Want me to send some screenshots so we can help to fix this issue that I am having?

Chances are, it's just something simple I'm screwing up.

13. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Sorry to hear that but I've no idea whats causing that sorry, probably it conflicts with another mod. The Cool sword is unknown to me - its not from the mmx mod. Btw. you dont need tabula rasa for the newest version anymore.

14. roban22

Is it just me or is 800 pixels a bit too cheap for a sword that deals 300 damage? lol

15. roban22

I redownloaded the mod as well and I have the cool sword avaliable to craft as well. Strange.

16. DXLelouch

mod conflict, happened to me before as well(it was medical bed), what mods do you have installed?

17. pbxellos

pbxellos Big Damn Hero

loving the mod, but i do have to ask will you be changing the power lvls of the armors and weapon i just finish the unactive robot boss and i am getting my but handed to me with the weapons, and the armor is is weaker than the steel armors will this be changed later on or is it more cosmitic.

18. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Well iam sorry, the cool sword comes indeed from my mod and was a leftover from a test i did - but all of the items you listed are only buildable on tabula rasa, which isnt required anymore. Also you can only build the construction capsule through the normal craft menu (which you can open anywhere with C ) and in the construction capsule you have to craft the bio-metal capsule. If the problem is that the construction capsule shows up wrong recipes - its def. a mod conflict.

Yeah, ill change that with the upcomming patch. ;)

Armors will remain as vanity items for now, that will change probably later. Which buster did you used to fight the robot? (no idea to which buster you have access at that point)

19. pbxellos

pbxellos Big Damn Hero

i was using the first xbuster, missed that the first armor one was available, but i switched to a naruto weapon and kicked his ass, first tier, i may try again with the steel made one just to give a try. also will the mech rider be comming back or are you holding on that?

20. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Its available, you need to beat one of the last bosses (natural armor i think).