1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Maru issues list

Discussion in 'Support' started by ishKiia, Mar 19, 2016.

1. ishKiia

ishKiia Aquatic Astronaut

I'll keep this short and bulleted for dev's sake:

Maru is my wife, that said....

1. clinic, when I hug maru, she turns into two stick of wood
    2. since I married maru, many times I go in there to give a gift to harvey and maru and harvey are standing in the same exact spot glitching.
    3. Maru seems to get her dialog mixed up between days and nights. at 6 in the morning she talks about how horrible her day was.
    4. BIG BUG - Maru when standing on the porch in the mornings tells me she was going to water the crops but there are not and asks if I'm even doing anything out there when there are plenty of crops to be watered.
    I don't know if this part is a bug or intended.. seems more intended but dang, Maru was an amazing person and I have her constantly at 12-13 hearts .. yes 13/12. she complains about her life constantly. she is the most depressing wife of all of them and was such a beautiful person before. I just turned off the game after a while of this. games are suppose to be fun and pleasant. I'm supposed to want to have babies with this lady that constantly mopes around when I have never held her back? something isn't right about the psychie that was behind creating her dialog and none of the other wives are any better judging by other posts I've seen. So don't come back with the reply "but her father warned you about..." All father's do that. When someone tells you basically they are wasting their lives, that is a personal hit to the player. I've got more than 80 hours into this play though and it's hard for me to get in and play without feeling depressed with this lady moping around lost like my character took something away from her when she had every opportunity to do whatever she wanted to do. :p