REQUEST Marrying a cow

Discussion in 'Mods' started by The Furreonist, Apr 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Last_Aeon

Last_Aeon Void-Bound Voyager

Furries, furries everywhere. Where's the meme for this, someone please post it

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Ask and you shall receive!
      [​IMG]

Gabaw, Vixxi, Relten and 2 others like this.
      • ayunox

ayunox Phantasmal Quasar

• Last_Aeon

Can I bring this to 9gag?

• Avarwen

Avarwen Pangalactic Porcupine

OMG I almost died after seeing this LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!

Gabaw likes this.
          • RoastedCoconutz

RoastedCoconutz Pangalactic Porcupine

Uh, I'm no farmer (lol) but I do know that cows only have 4 teats normally. So... only 4 pockets. ;)

Gabaw, mrobake, Avarwen and 1 other person like this.
            • mrobake

mrobake Zero Gravity Genie

Learning something new everyday!

Gabaw likes this.
              • RoastedCoconutz

RoastedCoconutz Pangalactic Porcupine

:up:

Gabaw likes this.
                • junimotherese

junimotherese Void-Bound Voyager

• ArisenCoyote

ArisenCoyote Void-Bound Voyager

Still hoping on that Centorea Shianus mod.

Gabaw, BlankSlater and Last_Aeon like this.
                  • Last_Aeon

With her portrait

Gabaw, BlankSlater and ArisenCoyote like this.
                    • Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Please remember that posts consisting solely of images / emotes / a single word are considered spam. Keep it to at least a sentence.

On-topic;

Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

Gabaw, BlankSlater and rmd64 like this.
                      • BlankSlater

BlankSlater Space Penguin Leader

Why a cow? Why not a giant chicken?

Gabaw likes this.
                        • Aemi

Aemi Starship Captain

To be honest, I could totally see myself running a mod where I marry a farm animal just for the laughs. Having a cow sleep in the bed or a chicken pecking around the kitchen is amusing as all heck and I could probably make a decent character to run a story on that!

irene21000, Gabaw, newhpete and 3 others like this.
                          • Priumi

Priumi Aquatic Astronaut

• Aemi

Aemi Starship Captain

even if someone makes it, its not like you have to USE it, ya know.

bulbaswat, BlankSlater, Gabaw and 2 others like this.
                            • taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

Lol, I like how you linked wikipedia as if no adult [which I know is most of the posters in this thread are] know what zoophilia is.

Its a joke, for most of us. And if there is people who are dealing with that issue, I hope they get help instead. Have fucking a little pitty and move on with your day. Throwing out your prejudices doesn't fix problems, especially one that deals with mental health/psyche of such severity. Yeah it's gross, but even the people who deal with knows this, so pointing out the obvious is overkill.

Some people who deal into zoophilia don't all rape their pets. Many women who have such desire just calls their pet their boyfriend/whatever and take care of the pet regularly. Or they know better and just fantize over imagined stories.

Also, you cannot tell people they can't make something because of YOUR personal objection to it. There are not even REAL animals here that are in danger.

God, that's really annoying. When are naysayers here going to see that? If you're going to object offer constructive criticism and a possible solution.

Last edited: May 4, 2016
                                Gyre, bulbaswat and Gabaw like this.
                              • Gabaw

Gabaw Spaceman Spiff

You are well versed in the subject ty and I agree but real talk if a centaur lady was real I'd be first in line tho. Does that count or is it different? I think it's different cuz of the human mind and consciousness.

• Priumi

Priumi Aquatic Astronaut

Ow sorry. I am an aduld as far as I know and I know about Zoophilia maybe since 3 or 4 years. (Gosh I am late!)
                                  I just dont like the thought about it that maybe someone who want that mod have that. This is my opinion about it, maybe it at was not with the nicest words.
                                  But well, I guess its just for fun so ..
                                  Damn that centaurea lol

• taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

See, I think that's OK. The human awareness allows for consent. And like shirts I saw on my husband's/(starting in fall my) campus at Sonoma State University and I agree wholeheartedly: "Consent is sexy."
                                    Although, I'd be careful if I was some one trying to get it on with a male centaur. I heard you could die during intercourse.

Sorry, I always sound like a cunt on here. I don't mean to sound so self-righteous (I guess its a bipolar thing?) but I try to look at everything as objective as possible. But it's hard because you'll always have your subjectiveness/Frame of Reference. Also, shaming it causes people to do bad things in secret and not seek health professionals for their problem.

Kink/sex shaming according to "Law and Order: SVU" and "Criminal Minds" causes killers. We don't want that D:

Not my kink, but so long as the animals in question are not facing any sort of abuse, it's in the realm of OK. But still pretty...not normal, to put it to say the least.

Gabaw likes this.
                                    Thread Status:
                                    Not open for further replies.