1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Marriage Bug Multiplayer

Discussion in 'Support' started by eclair511, Jun 27, 2018.

Tags:
  1. eclair511

eclair511 Space Hobo

So, I gave Sebastian the Mermaid’s Pendant after reaching ten hearts with him. He said the expected thing, “I’ll accept” and then “The wedding ceremony will be in 3 days.” However, five days have passed and no marriage ceremony occurred, and he still has not moved in. I have the multiplayer beta installed, but this game save is not multiplayer.
    In the social tab, he still shows up as my boyfriend, but when I talk to him, he says things like “I can’t believe I’m going to live on a farm soon!” so it’s like I’m stuck in a permanent engagement with him. I did, however, complete a community center bundle the day before the wedding, which I heard can cause the baby conversation to skip, but I haven’t heard of it affecting the marriage ceremony. There was no event on the day the marriage should’ve happened, either.
    The latest backup save I have is from two seasons ago, and I’m really not fond of the idea of restarting from there—especially because I chanced upon a prismatic shard during the time. Has anyone had the same problem, or a fix for it?

• Blorp

Blorp Big Damn Hero

If you haven't solved this yet, zip your save folder (not just an individual file) and attach it to a post here and I'll look.