1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED MannCoStoreMod MannCo Crates and You

Add Tf2 items to starboud

1. Xemgoa

Xemgoa Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I love this mod to bits, since I am an avid TF2 player, and a career engineer.

I can look forward to wearing a Texas Tengallon, and hoping sentries and mini-sentries will be added! Total area denial!

2. Adam Tracinya

Adam Tracinya Void-Bound Voyager

HOw do you make the store?

sebtronic13 likes this.
  3. sebtronic13

sebtronic13 Void-Bound Voyager

THIS MOD IS NOT WORKING IN MY GAME I NEED HELP PIZ

4. f-tank

f-tank Phantasmal Quasar

f-tank updated MannCoStoreMod with a new update entry:

MannNews Update

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. f-tank

f-tank Phantasmal Quasar

6. f-tank

f-tank Phantasmal Quasar

7. f-tank

f-tank Phantasmal Quasar

8. unownplyr

unownplyr Big Damn Hero

Im not enough of a mann to download this
    Need to play more "mann up"

9. Luthor614

Luthor614 Cosmic Narwhal

[21:34:25.860] Error: Could not apply patch from backend: Augments Reborn v1.1. Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) No such key 'statusEffects' in pathApply("/statusEffects/-")
    [21:34:35.992] Error: Could not apply patch from backend: Mann Co Mod. Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) Index 3 out of range in pathApply("/orientations/3/animationPosition")

Hey dude, spotted these in my log.

10. f-tank

f-tank Phantasmal Quasar

well
    well the bears or what ever they are throw me off but what is this augments reborn is it another mod cuase that nothing in my mod it may be a conflict between the two if so plz get abck to me as soon as possible.[DOUBLEPOST=1444873586][/DOUBLEPOST]
    im soory idk why i never saw this post in my alert and just got to it but the way you make a store is by 1st the base of a store you can do this by taking the base of what i use (the creature capture station) then you rename the actual object at the very top of the object file now u have your own store you can change the icons and what not but if your want things iin your store you have to get recipes and when you go to the groups section in the recipe file your put in the name of your store. But you may want to try to get your store working in game first even though there is no items.[DOUBLEPOST=1444874132][/DOUBLEPOST]
    What im seeing is a conflict its an animatin position for something which for some reason is conflicting with mine but i have animation to a status effect so if you could look into the status effect of both mods and look for ones that are similar in name, becuase when there are duplicates of something crashes tend to happen if you do find 2 which are similiar you may have to delete one of the 2 if you want them to coexist but i cant be to sure since it might create problems with 1 of the mods. Now i can tell you the one it might conflict with is one of the glows since they have s simple name that maybe some 1 else may use unlike the others that have tf.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2015
  11. Luthor614

Luthor614 Cosmic Narwhal

Awww f---:facepalm: I didn't even see that, maybe should've rubbed my eyes before hitting that post button lol.

12. f-tank

f-tank Phantasmal Quasar

your fine but like i said i would like to improve upon my mod and if you find what actually is cuasing the conflict please report it to me but im glad i could help you.

13. unownplyr

unownplyr Big Damn Hero

I got a botkiller weapon.
    Am i a mann enough yet?

14. Luthor614

Luthor614 Cosmic Narwhal

15. endlessmark

endlessmark Phantasmal Quasar

The Mini Sentry Doesn't seem to work for some reasons, I tried to put it down but it doesn't show

16. f-tank

f-tank Phantasmal Quasar

Luthor614 likes this.
  17. f-tank

f-tank Phantasmal Quasar

weird i got around to it and with my current version it did not have any conflict with that augment mod I didnt even get the chance to try to make it compatible but its works with the version i have now (note this is the latest ver. which i have yet to release) so as far as I know its works with it on my new version which i guess after this post i will release it soon lots instore......

18. Luthor614

Luthor614 Cosmic Narwhal

Alrighty then dude, I'll watch out for any conflicts I find on my end :)

19. f-tank

f-tank Phantasmal Quasar

f-tank updated MannCoStoreMod with a new update entry:

Even More Mann again

Read the rest of this update entry...

20. Toamac

Toamac Phantasmal Quasar

f-tank likes this.