RELEASED Male Emily Mod - Emmett

Discussion in 'Characters' started by Mr.Mudkipss, Oct 3, 2016.

1. Mr.Mudkipss

Mr.Mudkipss Big Damn Hero

This mod makes Emily a guy named Emmett! Includes dialogue changes and such so you get the MAXIMUM EXPERIENCE!!

(unfortunately I can't change the wedding dialogue or Bulletin, but whatevs)

Download

[​IMG]

Cemo and randomAnon123 like this.
    • Ficticio

Ficticio Void-Bound Voyager

Can't download my friend :(

• randomAnon123

randomAnon123 Orbital Explorer

This is pretty well done as far as genderbents go! Do you also plan to try your hand with the other bachelorettes?
        Or even any of the other villagers? I don't think we have any for the normal, non-marriageable characters (except for Rasmodius).
        By the way, you might have made a mistake while adding the download link.

When you click it, this appears in the url bar:
        Code:
        http://%3Ca%20href%3D%22https//mega.nz/#!x4QXgbQJ!jajlb2zji1ofa6XVJCW_Gz_lpR7rrNKHq0tZNvfHvq8">Download</a>
        Oh, and if you've uploaded the mod on the nexus, you might want to also link it here, as a mirror download, you know?

The actual download link is this.

• Mr.Mudkipss

Mr.Mudkipss Big Damn Hero

oops. Thanks for providing the accurate link. ^-^

• QuirkyGrandpa

QuirkyGrandpa Void-Bound Voyager

Your download still isn't working hun : /. Might want to try again. At least it's not working for me. I just get 'This site can't be reached'.

• randomAnon123

randomAnon123 Orbital Explorer

He probably still hasn't changed the link in the OP.
              In the meantime, have you tried the other link too? If it still doesn't work, maybe get the mod off the Nexus.

• QuirkyGrandpa

QuirkyGrandpa Void-Bound Voyager

Oh, it's no big deal. I just told him that I would link his alternate Emmett on my page once I was done with my stuff.