1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Making npc hostile

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Senpai Deviljo, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Senpai Deviljo

Senpai Deviljo Cosmic Narwhal

Is they're a way to make village npc hostile to my character that don't involve destroying the pots or object until they get hostile. I want to do a roleplay where my character haves a side of 'em that craves for blood and kills towns. Because destroying the things and hitting them once so they can call for help by other npc is a pain. I just want to go in the town with my sword and cut everyone up. :D

2. Tamorr

Tamorr Supernova

goto a meteor panet, and get some ideas.

Although I have once been able to use secondary weapon attacks... but that was before release. Maybe rocket launchers, or explosives of some kind... unsure if any of that still works, but it is some ideas to try. Lava can burn them....

Far as I know though if any those don't work it would be as you mentioned.

3. Senpai Deviljo

Aw so i can't use some command console to make npc hostile or not. It'll be cool if the /pvp can effect npc too. :c

4. Tamorr

Tamorr Supernova

Don't know if there is a console command... Not ever used anything beyond getting into admin mode.

I only know the normal means....

5. Senpai Deviljo

Man what to ruin my fun in killing random village npc. Using rockets and bombs are boring plus if they get hit they just shrug it off like it was a different entity that wasn't from you.

6. Mr Brightside

Mr Brightside Void-Bound Voyager

Well, you can always damage NPCs with coctail molotovs. :nuruwink:

7. Senpai Deviljo

But thats boring because they only say help and it don't register you as hostile to them. I want it that all npc is killable even if they're nice or hostile. I want it that i can just say " i want to kill everyone in this village for no reason while they try to put up a fight" for the blood rush for my character.

8. Mr Brightside

Mr Brightside Void-Bound Voyager

Well, I guess the only resolution here is some modding.

9. Senpai Deviljo

ya but i doubt someone ever will make a mod for it. It would be cool if a /pvp for the npc to attack them.