Make the redhead in Joja Mart a character

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by GreenWombat, Apr 4, 2016.

1. GreenWombat

GreenWombat Cosmic Narwhal

I think it would be fun if the nameless redhead who works at Joja mart could be a character you could talk to and build a relationship with and possibly even romance.

She could be someone who lives out of town and rides the train in for work. Then based on your Joja mart vs community center choice could give her differing storylines where if you choose to romance her you could either help her break away from her dead end job to pursue something she loves or just build a relationship with her as she works to rise up the ranks in Joja.

Not saying it needs to specifically be that but I think it would be a fun addition to the game.

Cookicorn, frank123mj and Gabaw like this.
    • Gabaw

Gabaw Spaceman Spiff

Then you could stop Mr. Morris from feeding her to Pierre as ground meat. I'm all for this idea and it would add another bachelorette to the ranks.

• DagonDraconis

DagonDraconis Void-Bound Voyager

Sounds good, having more people to befriend always good in my book. What would be her name though, Brittany?

• Caudyr

Caudyr Black Hole Surfer

I like the idea of making her an actual character, I'm not sure about making it so that she "climbs the ranks of Joja Co." though...but...I can see where you'd get the idea, heh. Don't really have a better one.

Maybe it's just a matter of, if you close down JojaMart and married her, then she'll just become a farmer along with you...and if you keep JojaMart open by completing the warehouse (or just haven't completed it yet), then she'll go work there one or two days a week instead of every single day.

Really though...I like me some redheads, so I'm all for another redhead marriage candidate! :3