Make seeds available the day before the season starts.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Buzz_Inn, Apr 2, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Buzz_Inn

Buzz_Inn Seal Broken

We 'Farmers' would like to get our crops in as early as possible. Preferring to get the back forty planted before breakfast. So please have the ‘General Store’ stock the seeds at least a day before so we can start planting on the first day, right at 6am.

Gabaw likes this.
    • Topazshot88

Topazshot88 Void-Bound Voyager

That wouldn't really stop the mandatory tornado that hits your fields and ruins nonplanted ground, forcing you to work to fix it for the few hours before Pierre's opens anyways.

Habasi, Caudyr and Tamorr like this.
      • Buzz_Inn

Buzz_Inn Seal Broken

Is your other name "Debbie Downer"???

• Gabaw

Gabaw Spaceman Spiff

Seconded for sure. Give me those fucking seeds, Pierre. They came from somewhere. He's holding out all damn year.

Link247 likes this.
          • TheMediocreMrRook

TheMediocreMrRook Pangalactic Porcupine

No, but it would mean not spending a couple in-game hours running to pierre on the same day you need to clear all the new detritus, re-hoe the dirt, add fertilizer, sow the seeds, and water everything. I have passed out a couple times on that last step because my farm was too big and I couldn't finish everything before 2am.

• Caudyr

Caudyr Black Hole Surfer

I just had this happen, though in my case I worked until 1:50 and I couldn't get all my seeds planted. :(

I wish watering persisted across the seasons, at least...if there's a sprinkler installed. The land shouldn't un-till until WINTER if there's a sprinkler installed that's watering it. It would save a lot of trouble, and honestly makes more sense.