1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Make Anomalies Great Again 2018-03-25

Increases the drop rates of loot in space encounters

1. GraySloth

GraySloth Scruffy Nerf-Herder

GraySloth submitted a new mod:

Make Anomalies Great Again - Increases the drop rates of loot in space encounters

Read more about this mod...

Romner likes this.
  2. frenchiveruti

frenchiveruti Intergalactic Tourist

How to install?

3. Romner

Romner Void-Bound Voyager

I have a question : can i somehow change how much energy the mech gets and how much the player uses? (If yes tell me how i will use it only for my personal use)
    EDIT: i figured it out already (anyone who cares : energy the mech gets = timetoLive near the end, energy the player uses = energyUsage, edit repairtool.activeitem with notepad++)

Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
  4. enimorf

enimorf Void-Bound Voyager

hi!! A little question, this mod work in 1.3.4 ?

I Only want This:
    "The general purpose of this mod is to increase the drop rates of salvaged components from robotic space monsters, increase ores dropped from Masteroids which now include tiered ores (tungsten, durasteel, etc.), and increase the amount and variaty of loot you will find in containers and chests.

Mech blueprints will now almost always give you a blueprint you don't already have. I have put some instructions in the file randomblueprint.lua if you would like to tweak this feature. "

what can i do for only get this ? Pls help :(

5. enimorf

enimorf Void-Bound Voyager

Its possible make a .pak file for this mod?

6. KateisLost

KateisLost Cosmic Narwhal

This mod seems to break some of the bounty hunting missions. I fixed the file that was the cause of the issue. Here is a link to the fixed file.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/70c1sdn6xp3hxqy/space.treasurepools?dl=0
    Just replace the corresponding file in the treasure folder and you should be set.
    If Starbound updates again this might break again because I didn't make this a patch file, but for now it should be fine.