1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Modded Maka Soul's Starbound

Discussion in 'Public Servers' started by makasouleater69, Dec 23, 2015.

1. Yep so that was 100 percent the problem, so I a leaving frackin out of the game.
    --- Post updated ---
    Well that made life easier with out frakin the mod folder is 11 mbs lol. No not yet.
    --- Post updated ---
    K it is back up.
    --- Post updated ---
    Yeah it works alot better with out frackin. I know that can mean by news, because anything that has frackin on the one of your characters, you would have to go into a local game, and delete all frackin stuff, and not go to a planet you have had with frackin stuff on it.

2. Sir mudkip

Sir mudkip Phantasmal Quasar

will frackin come back when fixed?

3. Yeah it works alot better with out frackin. I know that can mean by news, because anything that has frackin on the one of your characters, you would have to go into a local game, and delete all frackin stuff, and not go to a planet you have had with frackin stuff on it.
    I don't think so, it causes to many problems.

4. Sir mudkip

Sir mudkip Phantasmal Quasar

well there goes my stuff ><
    --- Post updated ---
    sigh ima just wait till starbound mods become stable

5. Yeah sorry, i am going to leave out frackin, the server works 10 times better with out that mod. Plus the download is 90 times smaller.
    --- Post updated ---
    Taking it down to do 3 updates.
    --- Post updated ---
    K it is back up

6. Tokoshoran

Tokoshoran Pangalactic Porcupine

Well, great. Avali was my one playrace, I'll have to wait for that to go stable now to go multiplayer.

7. Crytwice

Crytwice Space Spelunker

I'm new on this server things (i started playing starbound recently) Can anyone tell me where there is a planet with enough players to form a "community" or something like that? I can not find people in the outpost so... thanks

(I'm from Spain btw)

8. Most people left, because frackin universe broke the server, and I had to reset it.

9. Crytwice

Crytwice Space Spelunker

oh... well i'm NOT gonna leave now, after all there is people left, isn't it? also you are working hard to make te server better so it is obvious that if a mod lags the server you are gona have to remove it (i read al the posts on this thread... i have so much free time to waste )

(again sorry for my bad english ^^' )

Last edited: Aug 3, 2016
  10. Personal Butler

Personal Butler Void-Bound Voyager

i installed all 21 mods, an i still cant get on.. any help?

11. Did they update starbound let me check.

12. Yep they updated starbound give me a few to get it downloaded, and I will get the server updated, sorry about that I didnt catch that they updated it again.

13. K it is updated to the newest starbound.

14. I will try to keep it free from lag and crashing :)

15. Its up and working.

16. taking it down for a starbound update and themed colony deeds

17. K its back up with the mod file link updated, starbound, and themed colony deeds.

18. Personal Butler

umm what file is UT-47 exactly? i have downloaded ALL 21 mods and updates but starbound still says "disallowed connections with mismatched assets" help please!

19. Just download the mod folder in the first post.

20. Personal Butler

ooh okay.. thanks..