1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Modded Maka Soul's Starbound

Discussion in 'Public Servers' started by makasouleater69, Dec 23, 2015.

1. Ebony_Ishimaru

Ebony_Ishimaru Orbital Explorer

I just thought I'd recommend a mod you should try to get on the server. It's the Nebulite Race mod. It's quite cool, having a new sort of outpost for Nebulites, a questline for them and even a little raid mission. I'd love it if you got this mod onto your server, but I'd be fine if you didn't, it's your choice honestly. Here's a link to it so you can check it out: http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/the-nebulites.3173/

2. Feeshy

Feeshy Void-Bound Voyager

What's up with the server?

3. lonelycrouton

lonelycrouton Intergalactic Tourist

Yeah. :/ The servers still down.

4. Feeshy

Feeshy Void-Bound Voyager

I don't get why it keeps going down though, it only seems to be around the afternoon time.

5. lonelycrouton

Probably something on the host computers end.

6. Symmasolan

Symmasolan Big Damn Hero

A friend and I were doing the abandoned science outpost mission and the server went down. I'd been playing successfully for approximately 4 hours before this happened.

7. Ebony_Ishimaru

Ebony_Ishimaru Orbital Explorer

How long is the server usually down for?

8. lonelycrouton

I'm getting a crippling amount of lag on the server. :(

9. Symmasolan

Symmasolan Big Damn Hero

I just tested running the same exact setup on my PC, which is a beast by most standards.
    My friend and I will get lag only when on the crazy busy modded planets, or at the Outpost.

Hope this info helps :nurutease:

10. Symmasolan

Symmasolan Big Damn Hero

Tried removing the FrackinUniverse mod and testing it with a friend of mine. The server lagged significantly less.

This may have a different outcome for your server though since it most likely has much different specs from my PC, either better or worse.

11. Sir mudkip

Sir mudkip Phantasmal Quasar

12. Going to resurrect my server, since the game is finally out. It is actually up, and has been up for awhile, but now I will pay full attention to it.

Ip = 76.100.220.171
    Port = 21026

The server is a Inel Xeon E5-2670 2.60 x2 16 physical cores, 16 Hyper cores
    32 gigabytes of ram
    200 down 10 up PA.

Since, I am unsure if the modders will update to the steam thing, or how the steam browser is going to work, it will be unmodded for a while till I figure it all out.

I 100 percent ASAP am going to be adding races.

See you all on launch day!!!!!!! I will update the server to 1.0 ASAP when they release it.

--- Post updated ---
    Yep it is up and running on the latest, not the unstable one. It has no mods.
    --- Post updated ---
    Downloading it now, got about 20 mins, then I will put 1.0 up, and see if the feline and other races are good to go.
    --- Post updated ---
    K I am going to attempt to add some mods now, the race ones.
    --- Post updated ---
    K I am going to attem
    Yep The feline race works in 1.0 and its back up
    --- Post updated ---
    Well I am heading to bed, let me know if any one wants some cool mods that got updated to 1.0, I will check them out and add them if they won't cause a issue.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2016
  13. Sir mudkip

o.o
    --- Post updated ---
    your back o.o

14. Yep :) I got discouraged before, since the server upgrade took so long, and starbound wasn't out yet back then, and I knew it would reset every ones stuff anyways. Now though got the new server, and star bounds out :) Glad to see your still playing too:)
    --- Post updated ---
    Taking the server down for a few mins, going to add a better extra species mod.
    --- Post updated ---
    Changed xbaw to a better one moose, it is back up now.

15. Sir mudkip

I got sad cause of all the stuff i was working on for the server, makes me sad cause i also forgot some of the stuff i thought of.

anyways i hope to see you on the server if i can find out what crap i got to do to join servers cause stupid game basically flipping me off. :nuruundead:

oh also on the note that server crap is being queer, is that the right ip to join cause the thing says no response.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2016
  16. Btw, thank you to the person who merged the 2 posts, finding the other other post, and changing the title for me. I really appreciate it.
    --- Post updated ---
    Hmm yeah it is the right one, I can join it. I am not sure why you cannot. Hmmm is it telling you anything?
    --- Post updated ---
    O i see the problem brb I will fix that asap.
    --- Post updated ---
    100 percent my fault sorry, had the config command wrong about anonymous connections
    --- Post updated ---
    One sec I think a mod is causing a issue I gotta figure it out very sorry about that.

17. Sir mudkip

ok it did something it now says: join failed! error connecting to '76.100.220.171:21026' (networkexception) cannot connect to 76.100.220.171:21026: N

18. It has something to do with the admin thing, i gotta figure out why the code is not working for admin
    --- Post updated ---
    I am still working sorry for the delay:) wont leave it hanging till it works.
    --- Post updated ---
    Ok finally got it, sorry about the delay there. It was because i had the structure of the user code all wrong, it is up and working now, both with admin, and anonymous connections
    --- Post updated ---
    I will be back in a few hours got some rl things to do, If you have any issues please let me know here, and I will do what I can ASAP, it seem to be working well ATM.

19. Sir mudkip

god i hate weird crap now getting kicked when i join for inactivity.

20. It is back up, I am not sure what happened, some access volition