1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Modded Maka Soul's Starbound

Discussion in 'Public Servers' started by makasouleater69, Dec 23, 2015.

1. NewMilenium

NewMilenium Void-Bound Voyager

Hello,
    I made some first steps on your server. Thanks for your help. I think some friends and I are going to play on it regularily.
    So we hope it will stay on for quite some time :)
    More feedback once we will be playing!

2. I think everything is good, I got the file downloaded, and it seems to work fine. Let me know if you guys have any issues. I wont be able to play till Monday when I get my new computer. I will keep look at the server though through my cell phone, if you need to contact me, best way to do it is through here.

3. I dont foresee any reason why it shouldn't. Never can tell though, if something happens to me, and I can no longer pay for the server monthly fee, I will let every one know, and upload the universe files so everything is saved, and your welcome :)Hope you guys enjoy your selves.

4. NewMilenium

What are the current possibilities regarding PvP ? Is it disabled, enabled, do we have ways to protect stuff, is it anarchy, any advice?

5. I didn't change the setting, so I belive pvp is no one can attack you unless you flag your self. Yeah I can make your base indestuctable after you build it. Till I do justhink don't
    Let any one you don't trust know the location of it.

6. It looks like fracking updated again after I downloaded it. I won't be able to update the server till Tuesday. So if it doesn't work for you, then the sever mod folder on the first post is what you need.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2017
  7. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

Sounds fun, I never really got into multiplayer.

8. Let me know if you have any trouble ☺

9. The servers Windows updated so it wants me to restart it. Give me like 20mins, to get it back up because I have to do it on my phone. Sorry about that.

10. Alright it is back up sorry about that. Tomorrow I will get my computer back, hopefully they deliver early. If not the latest I will update it to the current fracking, since he updated at least 4 times since I updated, will be Tuesday morning.

11. NewMilenium

Hello,
    first, we had very nice moments on your server.
    5 minutes ago, my friend crashed. Then he tells me his character disappeared from the list of characters. I log off to stop food consuming, and without crashing, I notice the same problem : my character isn't in my characters list.
    The file in [...]\Steam\SteamApps\common\Starbound\storage\player is still there (I can see that by the date of modification). Any idea what we should do?

edit : I found in the log the error seems to be :
    [Error] Failed to valid player with uuid [editednottoshowmyID] : (AssetException) Error loading asset /stats/effects/fu_weathereffects/new/tropical/jungleweathernew.animation

edit : I posted the problem here.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
  12. NewMilenium

Okay : when I tried to update Frackin Universe to the last version, it permitted me to load again my character in solo.
    So the solution is that you update it, it seems, as the developer of Frackin'Universe said. :)

13. I don't have a computer atm I will update it tomorrow when I get my computer, sorry about that. Strange it didn't work for you, I tested it before I shut my computer down. Although I didn't try and make a new character. Did you use the server mod folder?

14. NewMilenium

Sorry, I don't get your answer. Maybe you misread me? It works fine in solo with the latest version of Frackin'Universe.

Can't wait 'till tomorrow to come back to the server :)

15. Alright, I am gonna update it now.

16. K its updated and back up, updating the mod thing now, and the first post. Sorry again for that, if i knew it wasnt gonna work, i would of fixed it before i didnt have a computer.

17. K it seems to be working for me. Let me try a new character, I couldn't download the mod.7z since my internet is being slow today, so i just updated frackin, and it worked.

18. Yep just tried a new character and its working. Have fun :)

19. NewMilenium

Wonderful, thanks a lot :)

20. I see Frackin updated 2 more times, I gotta reinstall windows, I will update as soon as i get that finished :)