Mail! Pen Your Pals!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by FoxLock, Nov 21, 2016.

1. FoxLock

FoxLock Void-Bound Voyager

Stardew Valley is wonderful, but sometimes, I have some gripes with it. One is that I can never seem to find certain villagers to talk to them, which is a bit frustrating when I'm trying to up my relationships.

So, idea: the office. A new room in your house! Maybe on the second floor, I suppose? It doesn't come with any furniture, but once you've had it built, Robin gives you some tips on how to fill it with some business stuff.

Furniture!
    Writing Desk - Make some letters, talk to your friends! Requires one piece of paper and ~2 energy. The desk contains INFINITE ENVELOPES.

Box Block - A cupboard containing boxes for you to put stuff in. Requires ~5 energy to box an item.

Post Post - A pole topped with an umbrella-like canvas that protects your mail from the rain! Put your stuff there to have it mailed the next day.

Stuff counts for the day you mail it, like postmarks. Mail a package on the person's birthday, they'll count it as a birthday present, instead of an ordinary gift.

For balance, it could stop counting towards relationships after a certain point.

TimeLord97 likes this.