1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Maid n Butler Outfits 0.4

For gettin clean n gettin dirty.

1. DrPvtSkittles

DrPvtSkittles Master Astronaut

2. DrPvtSkittles

3. DrPvtSkittles

4. Constantinople

Constantinople Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The costumes nor the crafting station exist in game.

5. Constantinople

Constantinople Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I would like to add a few suggestions for your consideration. First, I must say that I think the costumes should not all make the characters look androgynous. Perhaps some like it that way, but at least some of the costumes should not flaten the females chest to the point that she looks like a dude. Second, while females traditionally occupy domestic roles and males occupy butler roles, this is not always the case. However, male domestic workers do dress differently than female domestics. Same with butlers/servants/majordomo's. I think the maid/domestic costumes should not be female/drag exclusive. I think there should be some male domestic costumes.

6. DrPvtSkittles

Craft a Maid n Butler vending machine at the inventor's table for 300 pixels. You can purchase all clothing items from there.

I have to disagree with you. When I make an outfit, I try my damnedest to give the same respect to both versions. If that means the females look manly in a butler outfit, and the males look feminine in a maid outfit then so be it. I leave it up to the choice of the player to dress how they want to.

I hate hate haaaaaaaate it when the female version of an outfit has unnecessary changes to it to make it more feminine. Like Terraria's bloody armour midriff tops.

7. DrPvtSkittles

8. Floran Ssstabby Ssstab

Floran Ssstabby Ssstab Scruffy Nerf-Herder

If you're open to suggestions, the Nohrian Maids/Butlers of FE14 would be nice to see made.

Overall, I like this.

DrPvtSkittles likes this.
  9. DrPvtSkittles

They are very detailed. I am not sure how to go about it.