Mah Random Fan ART

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Chemicalfreak, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Sensational

Sensational Phantasmal Quasar

You could be a GREAT cartoon maker, trust me.

2. Chemicalfreak

Chemicalfreak Space Spelunker

I'll keep that in mind. :)

3. Chemicalfreak

While I was doing the sprite, I made my own version of Rora I in pencil. Here are some photos (the scanner broke) of the drawing. Hope you like them! :)

Attached Files:

ThomasDekker likes this.
  4. Chemicalfreak

Uploaded a new Rora I, with a new colour scheme. I prefer the new one. Choose the one you want.

5. shadowcrazy

shadowcrazy Phantasmal Quasar

Anychance youll do mine? Dont see my name on the OP so wondering if you didnt see it or if ya did but not interested

6. Chemicalfreak

Oh sorry, thought I'd replied. Yes, I'll do yours. :)

shadowcrazy likes this.
  7. Chemicalfreak

I realised I hadn't replied to you! I will do your request.

Breather likes this.
  8. DeusExel

DeusExel Big Damn Hero

hey, a bdsm-robot... no serious, I don't know why you choose this setting, but it still looks great.

ThomasDekker likes this.
  9. Chemicalfreak

Bdsm? What setting? Thank you!

DeusExel likes this.
  10. DeusExel

DeusExel Big Damn Hero

maybe you'll find it out yourself ;P I only say: (robot-)girl chained on a rock...

11. Maplestrip

Maplestrip Existential Complex

Look, this new sprite of yours is a lot clearer and easier to look at. You don't have to think "what is that?". The 'hair' needs some work, but personally, I always think that's the hardest part, so I can't blame you.

Also, those are some pretty clear photographs. Somehow, lately, everybodies scanners are broken :p
    The drawing is very beautiful, btw ;)

Chemicalfreak likes this.
  12. Chemicalfreak

Thank you! I'm not sure the hair is actually hair though. I think it's just some kind of lid on the head, as it is a robot.

13. Chemicalfreak

Just putting this out there, I am still having to do all my computer art with a mouse, my tablet hasn't arrived. :(

14. Maplestrip

I wasn't sure what to make of it in my post. All I knew is that it needs some woek, whatever it is...
    Damn that sucks :s

15. Chemicalfreak

I'm back!! Bet most of you didn't know I was away.
    Erm, my Adobe Flash trial (my main art program) is closing in on its "expiration date". I have decided to move to a Photoshop trial for the time being. I have ordered Flash, but it is out of stock and I am not sure when I will be able to receive it. My style whilst using Photoshop may vary, especially from my Adobe Flash style. In the mean time, I will do traditional, pixel art and Photoshop requests (as well as personal art).

16. Maplestrip

You're back! I was getting worried :eek:
    Nah, just kidding, I didn't notice you left ;p

Well this might get interesting, to see you work with photoshop. I'm looking forward to it, though I do hope you get something better soon...