Modding Help Magic Mod for Mobile?

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Labinnac13, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Labinnac13

Labinnac13 Orbital Explorer

Does anyone know if the magic Mod works on mobile? I installed it and it definitely "works". Got the wizard(harvest goddess Actually) cutscene.

Went to Pierres and the alter is there and I can even add the basic spells to the boxes on the right hand side.

I even have the magic skill.

But there is no Mana bar, no hot keys on the bottom left (not sure if those were removed in the latest update or not).

I even changed the keys in the virtual keyboard that comes with the mobile Smapi application. But every time I press it nothing.

It seems like the game recognizes the magic mod and has most of the functionality of the mod. Just none of the, you know magic.

• Eros DkAl

Eros DkAl Pangalactic Porcupine

The mana bar and hotkeys were not removed, it is only that the mod is designed for PC SDV, that is why the mod hud is not seen on mobile, and you cannot activate the spells because the mod requires keys from the keyboard, you may get the magic event and you can access the spells menu but I'm not sure you can actually use the spells. Or there may be a way to do it, as I said before I'm not sure, I have never played mobile SDV with mods. Maybe you can ask Spacechase0 on the nexus page of the mod.

• Labinnac13

Labinnac13 Orbital Explorer

I left a comment on the Nexus page and didn't get a response. I think you're right I just think it won't work on mobile some mods don't