1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Mado's Clothes and Stuff 3.2

Some clothes I made and stuff!

1. Shadow Wolf TJC

Shadow Wolf TJC Spaceman Spiff

Thanks for adding Konata Izumi to the mod, though I didn't expect her hair to be split into 2 different items. Oh well. After some sprite merging and a little touchup (to make the eyes a bit more visible), in addition to the usual palette substitutions, I managed to come up with this:

Edit: Picture removed my request.

It may not be as animated as the original wig, but for a hairstyle, I don't think that it's all that bad. I'm thinking about modifying the other hairstyles a bit so that they wouldn't block the eyes as much.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2014
  2. TessVerres

TessVerres Aquatic Astronaut

I've moved the Neko mod out of the way for the time because the multiplayer host isn't using mods so yeah.. Anyway, I made the Senketsu and Junketsu. They look great, but it's a shame about how the "sprite effect" affects Senketsu.

I should also note that the descriptions read "It appears to be appears to be a (colors here) sailor suit." This applies to both parts of the Senketsu and Junketsu. Maybe it might be me only, considering I'm the only one to have issues with the mod.

3. DaWrecka

DaWrecka Pangalactic Porcupine

The skimpychest item is broken:
    Code:
    Error: Could not load /items/armors/other/skimpy/skimpychest.chest asset, attempting to use default.
    AssetException: Could not read variant asset /items/armors/other/skimpy/skimpychest.chest
    caused by: JsonParsingException: Cannot parse json file: /items/armors/other/skimpy/skimpychest.chest
    caused by: JsonParsingException: Error parsing json: unexpected character parsing word at 26:18

I checked the file, and found the problem. This is line 26:
    Code:
      "amount" : .4
    Apparently, the JSON parser can't understand it if you try to omit the leading the zero in a fractional value. Changing the value to 0.4 fixes the issue.

4. TessVerres

Okay, so I think I figured out exactly what had happened. Maybe. Thanks to DaWrecka for the "help" if you will, even if it was completely unrelated. His post had me go into the Neko Race Mod folder to try and fix the above issue, and it turns out for whatever reason, there's another mod or two IN the race mod. I'm going to test this a few times and see what happens when I mix things around.

Edit: Bingo. It turns out that having another copy of the clothing mod in the Neko Race Mod would end up causing this issue. I don't have any idea when I could have done this, but it looks like the issue is currently resolved. I'll be keeping my eye out for other issues, but other than that there hasn't been any other problems I've seen.

5. Madosuki

Madosuki Pangalactic Porcupine

I had the hair as one piece to start with the other part as a back item was a design choice based on the way long hair works when ducking.

6. Madosuki

That item isn't in its a left over I meant to remove. There is no way to craft it or do anything with it and I meant to remove the files for it. Will do that now I suppose.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2014
  7. Madosuki

8. Madosuki

9. Madosuki

10. mangobuyer

mangobuyer Yeah, You!

Awesome mod but I think you still have the Furious Koala version up instead of the Enraged Koala version? I'm getting an error message: "Mod Mado's Clothing and Stuff is of wrong version 'Beta v. Furious Kala' Expected 'Beta v enraged Koala'. Checking the modinfo shows Furious Koala. Just a heads up. :)

11. gp2.eXe

gp2.eXe Phantasmal Quasar

It is still Furious Koala indeed. Typical case of zipping the wrong folder or forgetting to save the edited files, I know because I do it quite often. :p
    I'm sure we'll see the update soon.

12. NeuRazgriz

NeuRazgriz Subatomic Cosmonaut

when this mod will be updated to the Enraged Koala version? :3

13. TessVerres

I have a theory on making this work, should one thing have been forgotten. I'll test it out in a bit after I update all my other mods first. Expect a reply or an edit later today!

Edit: As promised, I returned with a status update. After making one fix, I avoided the error popping up and so far so good, but I need to continue testing. I'll give you guys my full action list after I'm done here.

Edit 2: Testing done, and so far no crashes, nothing out of place. I went to the Spinning Wheel and created a new set of clothes from this mod and nothing bad to note (Except my Senketsu falls victim to the "Sprite Effect"). Tested with a compilation of both EK and FK mods jury-rigged to EK, and no issues regarding loading or error popups.

It's a simple fix: Open up the modinfo file with a text editor and change the version to Enraged Koala rather than Furious Koala.

It seems that either 1) It was overlooked on the update or 2) That it's still somehow compatible. I've done this with all the other mods that I have that don't have EK updates and they still work with no issues AFAIK. I did add some new ones but I have yet to see anything out of place.

Be sure to make a backup of your characters/mods if you are going to try this as it may or may not mess up your game if it doesn't work. I am but only one person, and I cannot vouch for everyone's game safety or compatibility of mods with this method. This is NOT an official fix, nor an update for the mod, but a temporary solution. It is entirely possible that while the mod will be functional, something may still not work as it's not an actual mod update. Try it at your own risk!

Last edited: Feb 25, 2014
    NeuRazgriz and mourning_lemon like this.
  14. mourning_lemon

mourning_lemon Intergalactic Tourist

Thank you for testing it!

15. TessVerres

No problem! Let us all know how it goes for you.

NeuRazgriz likes this.
  16. Madosuki

17. Madosuki

18. TessVerres

Thanks for the update! I'll have to get on that tomorrow as I'm going to bed early since I have to get up a bit early on Thursday for work, and gotta set a sleep schedule for that.

19. Madosuki

20. Disco2

Disco2 Existential Complex

Nice mod, good job.