1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Mado's Clothes and Stuff 3.2

Some clothes I made and stuff!

1. Madosuki

Madosuki Pangalactic Porcupine

Mine's fairly short but I like it how it is.

Edit: I might remove or change the yellow ribbon and also make the bow in the hair smaller depending.

Edit2: Did you end up using or altering my haruhi wig or any of the others? Just wondering.

2. kitsunespirit

kitsunespirit Cosmic Narwhal

I used the haruhi hair... I'll put in proper credits next update (I forgot last time).

3. Madosuki

No worries, just cool that you used it.

4. Shadow Wolf TJC

Shadow Wolf TJC Spaceman Spiff

I'd like to cast my vote for it then.:)

5. Madosuki

Madosuki updated Mado's Clothes and Stuff with a new update entry:

New Version

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. Pohany

Pohany Parsec Taste Tester

[​IMG]

All armor\ clothes mods does not work! Everybody should know!!!

7. Madosuki

Thank you for sharing with me, will fix this asap, been busy and did a quick update without testing for lack of time.

Edit: 27.1.14 Fixed this almost imediatly after I saw your post, it was a small mistake but was careless of me to not test regadless, works now though!

Last edited: Jan 27, 2014
    Pohany likes this.
  8. Madosuki

9. mourning_lemon

mourning_lemon Intergalactic Tourist

Yes! Thanks for fixing this so fast :)

10. Shadow Wolf TJC

Shadow Wolf TJC Spaceman Spiff

Say, would you mind if I transformed several of these wigs into human hairstyles (complete with modifiable palettes) and included them within the Community Hairstyles Pack? Like I said before, I'm interested in seeing random characters sporting these (and many other) hairstyles (though not necessarily in their original colors).

Also, I'd like to nominate Konata Izumi from Lucky Star for inclusion into this mod.

11. Madosuki

I suppose if you would like. I was thinking of making a hairstyles pack soon but maybe I could just send them to you to add in as I make them. Whatever sounds good as long as you mention me somewhere I suppose!

Edit: Also sure thing, was planning to add atleast the uniform since I already had a request for that anyway. If anyone has any other ideas let me know, I did say I'd try to get atleast 2-3 more outfits in within the next week or so.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2014
  12. MrKoopan

MrKoopan Space Spelunker

so wait I'm new at this...and playing on a mac
    do the items just show up when I'm making a character or do I need to craft them?
    I still don't know if any of these mods have worked...

13. mourning_lemon

mourning_lemon Intergalactic Tourist

You need to craft them at the loom.

14. Madosuki

Diffrent mods work diffrently. All of the clothes in my mod and wigs are craftable at the spinning wheel.

15. TessVerres

TessVerres Aquatic Astronaut

I seem to be having an issue installing it. I've dropped it into the mods folder, but it comes up with a long error pertaining to a file called "nilswoosh.projectile". Upon trying to add it in using the second option, the player.config ALREADY had all that stuff added in so I don't know if that was intentional or not. Leaving it alone, I looked at the second half where it said to drop it into the mods folder and skipped that (as that's what I had been doing the first time I guess) and tried doing the assets path. Extracted the contents of mados_clothing into it and checked my spinning wheel but the recipes weren't there. Dropped the mados_clothing folder itself into assets and it still didn't show.

I've had issues with mods before and managed to figure some out, but this one is beyond me.

Edit: So I attempted to remove the umbrella, thinking that was the cause and any trace of it from the pack. That worked, but a new error came up, just as long as the last one regarding Banshe. I assume if I do the same for that, then Lifefibre will be next in line as that is in the same folder. I don't know how those items affect the clothes, but I had watched Kill la Kill, and I know that the Life Fiber is connected to the Senketsu. I don't know if it's an obtainable item, for looks or whatnot, but I'm not going to mess with the mod much more at this point, lest I break it even more.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2014
  16. Madosuki

Weird that its doing that. I tested it my self on a clean version of the game when I put the update out. Didn't get any errors. And you need both of those things to craft the kill la kill stuff. I'll test it again to make sure and edit my post/reply acourdingly.

Edit: Just tested it, and it works fine alone on the current version. Do you perhaps have any other mods you're using?
    Edit2: Also at what point do these errors pop up? At launch or when you try to craft said items?

Last edited: Feb 2, 2014
  17. TessVerres

Yeah, I figured but I thought it was worth the fiddling to see if I can get it to work.

I am. I'm using Xbawk's character creator as well as a Neko race mod, arcane enchantments, Empress' clothing (which was removed when this happened), and that's it. Haven't tried filtering through the mods as I had no time to do so. I can go and test this now I guess.

The errors come up as soon as "LOADING" appears after the Chucklefish logo goes away.

Edit: After doing some file swapping, it appears that the Neko Race mod is the culprit. This occurs even without Xbawk's character creator, so it's the Neko mod itself. I haven't the slightest idea how to work around that minus not using it (which I can live with, but prefer not to, since I can't use it on multiplayer).

I did take a look at the spinning wheel each time and did see that it was working again, so that's good. Haven't made the clothes, but from the images, they do look great. I'd love to see my Neko wear some of them, personally. I do hope that this helps in some way. Looking forward to seeing what can be done!

Edit 2: Oddly enough, I'm able to craft the items ingame even without the mod.. Looks like it was saved to my ship somehow. The images don't show but oh well. Thought I'd add this in as something I found.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2014
  18. Madosuki

I believe that would happen if you put the files in somewhere else, or it might be a new way of working around having to whipe charecters and such, though I doubt that. I'll test my clothes with that race mod, I don't see why it would cause an error with my own unless they have items with the same names as some of mine, but as far as I know it shouldn't, I'll check that when I have some time though.

Edit: I tried it with the Neko Race mod installed, and they both work fine, no errors. Try screencaping the error message(s) next time if you haven't given up on trying to get them to work together already :p

Last edited: Feb 3, 2014
  19. Madosuki

20. TessVerres

Okay, lemme get that for you. I haven't given up yet, as I have faith it'll get some sort of progress.

Edit: I'm not 100% sure, but this could possibly happen with other race mods as well. I haven't downloaded any others yet, however I feel like (in my case) if other races were to be installed it may conflict as well. I wish I knew more about modding so I can help more.

Attached Files: