RELEASED Madeline's Recolors: Farmhouses, Barns, Coops, & More [Updated 10/23 - GREENHOUSE MATCHES!] for V1.1

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by madelinealex, Mar 15, 2016.

1. lyscir

lyscir Subatomic Cosmonaut

Nice retextures. If I may make a request for a retexture of the slime hutch using the colors from the silo or shed from the tan and navy set, that would be wonderful. Good job though, I really enjoy using them.

• Raspberry Lemonade

Raspberry Lemonade Void-Bound Voyager

I just love this mod. This is my favorite house and building mod! You do great work! X3 So glad you updated it!

• Koutetsu

Koutetsu Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I would love to have those recolors! any chance you'd upload them? I know you said you're waiting for the original author's approval, but seriously, these are amazing and it would be great to have everything matching nicely.

• Coolwyngs

Coolwyngs Giant Laser Beams

It is better to wait. A pm would be a better way to ask for stuff like that.

• hollowlaughter

hollowlaughter Void-Bound Voyager

Hi, popping in to show a slight edit of your Tan & Blue set I did, exchanging the silo for the one Syia did (as seen here).

[​IMG]
            [​IMG]

If anyone is wanting this set (and it is alright with you and Syia) here's a link. I'll probably be working on it more on and off when I see inspired since I'm wanting to do some things like make matching fences, mailbox, shipping box, clock, etc, etc. Yikes.

Thank you for making such a lovely set and sharing.

• Saraneth

Saraneth Big Damn Hero

Using the tan and navy set, LOVE it. Thank you!

• Saraneth

Saraneth Big Damn Hero

Does anyone know if these are 1.3 compatible?