1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Macrochip (Nightly) V2.01

Virtual Circuitry

1. Storm_UK

Storm_UK Existential Complex

2. LoneSlider

LoneSlider Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yes, you are right. At distance 3 blocks between them , everything works.

3. LoneSlider

LoneSlider Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Wow. Not worth it. I only report errors.
    Thank you.

4. unownplyr

unownplyr Big Damn Hero

my starbound works fine without this mod installed, but when it is THE WINDOW WONT EVEN OPEN

5. Storm_UK

Hmm strange. Apart from anything obvious you might be doing wrong (this mod works with Nightly not just Unstable for example) I don't know what the issue could be. Please attach a starbound.log file with mod installed to a post here.

6. unownplyr

unownplyr Big Damn Hero

it turns out its a mod confliction. something the mod creator should have WARNED us about.

7. Storm_UK

Confliction with which mod? I'm sure I or the other mod creator would have warned if we knew of it, unlikely we test with every other mod out there installed. :)

8. Storm_UK

9. wrentrillogy

wrentrillogy Scruffy Nerf-Herder

My I have permission to use this mod in my modpack for me and my friends? Thanks for your time and such a wonderful mod!

10. hypergen8

hypergen8 Guest

I think you should add this to the steam workshop!

11. wrentrillogy

wrentrillogy Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I hope all the modders here move to workshop You guys can still get your donations and a lot more traffic!

hypergen8 likes this.
  12. Storm_UK

13. glirp

glirp Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hi, this is a great mod!

Half adders and full adders are currently broken, they do nothing.
    After investigating a bit, it seems that in logicgates.lua, their update functions are registered under the names "halfbitadder" and "1bitfulladder" instead of "halfadder" and "fulladder". This has probably been overlooked after a rename (I changed it and it seems to work)

And a suggestion, unless the functionality exists and I missed it, can we get a way to duplicate a programmed macrochip?

14. Storm_UK

Thanks glirp. I'll fix those adders in the next update. I'm also currently trying to work out a better way to do the netlist of the circuit, a subject I'm not too familiar with unfortunately but I think I'm making some progress. Currently looped circuits break pretty easily, which I hope to solve.

You're not the first to make that suggestion, it is something I want to add. My plan is a console object in which you can insert a macrochip and upload it, storing multiple circuits on the console, and download your choice of those back onto other macrochips. Can't give a timeline on that though, its currently just floating ideas. :)