1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED [FFS]Feast of Fire and Smoke 2.0hotfix6

Last generation of gunshop/gunners mod

1. leyhan

leyhan Cosmic Narwhal

Well, because of some practical.. issue, I don't think I can afford to continue doing this.
    This update will be the last. I'm going to quit this.. things too. xD

2. HuskyStrylight

HuskyStrylight Big Damn Hero

Thats sad to hear but understandableX3, RL is always a pain one way or another, hope you have a good time.
    x3 :3X3

3. leyhan

leyhan Cosmic Narwhal

Thx xD
    You too.

4. TTSkaHammer

TTSkaHammer Scruffy Nerf-Herder

i see only .pak file
    how to install?

5. Toa_Derax

Toa_Derax Pangalactic Porcupine

Put the pak in your mods folder. It'll work just fine.

6. TTSkaHammer

TTSkaHammer Scruffy Nerf-Herder

and good to see futuristic weapons

7. GreenGhost21

GreenGhost21 Aquatic Astronaut

Just to clarify, though, you will be updating this mod one last time? I'm holding off on using this until the next update comes out.

EDIT: Perhaps I could also contribute weapon sprites that could be potentially added to the mod?

Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
  8. universalist23

universalist23 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Great like this mod ;) btw can you add more vehicle like helicopters and orther aircraft??? cant wait for the new version ;)

9. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

I am confused
    Is this mod on the Workshop?
    Can we use it or do we have to wait?
    Help me ;-;

AllanMarmouset and Waffle-Chan like this.
  10. AllanMarmouset

AllanMarmouset Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I can't wait anymore ;C

11. johnbas16

johnbas16 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Do we have any news about the progress?

12. delroku

delroku Scruffy Nerf-Herder

welp, this was like my fav mod in the whole workshop, is it ded?

13. a giant boomstick

a giant boomstick Void-Bound Voyager

Is this abandoned at this point or is it still being worked on?

14. alecsander

alecsander Subatomic Cosmonaut

it is currently on hold/hiatus due to real life complications on lyetzi's end, y'all gotta remember he's south korean and his country is in crisis and has mandatory military service for it's male citizens so we may not hear from him for a while. so until he gets back consider the mod finished until the update breaks it, unless someone makes an update and gets permission to upload it

AllanMarmouset and D.M.G. like this.
  15. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

Oh.

Wasn't aware of that.
    My apologies

16. alecsander

alecsander Subatomic Cosmonaut

don't worry it's no biggie i had forgot to give the heads up on here, i had already posted on the steam page about it. the only reason i know as much as i do is because i was a closed beta tester for him and i stayed in contact with him quite a bit, the last time the mod went on hiatus was due to him having to spend four months in service so i figure with everything that's going on right now he's been recalled to service

17. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

I see
    Thanks for the info, buddy

18. a giant boomstick

a giant boomstick Void-Bound Voyager

A shame too hear that. i hope he's doing alright, this has got to be the all time best mod for starbound.

19. CloakerTheCloak

CloakerTheCloak Tentacle Wrangler

I hope he is alright and nothing bad happens to him. This mod must be the best one on Starbound ever in the weapon category and he seems like a lovable person. Please Lyetzi, don't feel rushed and get home safe so we can still enjoy your fantastic content!!

20. HuskyStrylight

HuskyStrylight Big Damn Hero

To all,
    During my conversation with the mod developer, some misunderstanding has arose, let me clarify on some of the question that the populace has given.

Will the mod die?
    Yes.

Will Leyhan update one last time?
    Sadly no, the mod will be declared dead, if any further update will to arise, i will inform the populace however yes, the mod ends here.

Why is he leaving, is it due to military reasons?
    He already passed his military draft and will go on to live the RL, as many of you know, finding a suitable career and maintaining bills and food, it will not be easy to mod your at work or tired.

Are there any other moderator willing to take the torch?
    No, Leyhan was the only modder, however if there are any other willing to take the torch are to be informed to contact Leyhan or me for copyright permission. Any populace who takes the content and the mod itself as his or her own will be targeted.

Who am i to say these things?
    I consider myself as a nobody, however i am just his customer support and early tester, and i am happy to have been working and chatting with him.

If you have any more question, i'll be around however not online for a while, but feel free to post your question or concern for me to answer on a later date, one of our co-worker Alecsander will help with both steam or on forum, and for technical issues, please direct to any of the beta tester available.

Enjoy your time and have fun with StarBound. Thank you!:nuruhappy:

[​IMG]