Race Lycanthropes-A Wolf Race (Playable)

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Tails7712, Jul 14, 2012.

?

Do you think this is a good idea

1. Yes

46.7%
  2. No

37.5%
  3. Maybe

12.4%
  4. I don't know

3.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deathskull

Deathskull Phantasmal Quasar

If they want to criticize something, why shouldn't they be accepting of criticism of their criticism? Imagine if I was playtesting a game, I'd have to point out the exact places of the bugs where I find them, not say "this game has bugs" and leave it at that.

2. Vizendel

Vizendel Pangalactic Porcupine

Because they don't have to.

Ever.

3. Deathskull

Nobody has to listen to their criticism either. Let's all ignore criticism entirely seeing as it's a product of those worthless opinions and obviously listening to it won't get us anywhere. Let's just do whatever we want and not care about the quality of anything ever.

4. Vizendel

Mmhmm.

They don't have to if they don't want to.
    Criticism is only effective if people want to hear it.

5. Deathskull

Dispelling the argument already? Fine by me...

6. Vizendel

It was hardly an argument to begin with.

7. Mystic_Wulf

Mystic_Wulf Existential Complex

Hmm i thought no-one really cared about this, but some still do. :up:

Auraknight likes this.
  8. Nerva

Nerva Parsec Taste Tester

9. People pop in every once in a while to say pretty much that. But this race is basically dumped anyway, so I wonder if maybe this thread should just be locked?

10. Nerva

Nerva Parsec Taste Tester

Couldn't hurt. A casual perusal of the last two pages consisted of nothing but bickering over the value of criticism. Personally, I just read and responded to the OP because I didn't want to read 50+ pages of back-and-forth. I would've gone into detail on why I disliked the idea, but the TVtropes articles are far more eloquent and far less vicious than I would be, so why waste words?

11. Mukin

Mukin Scruffy Nerf-Herder

nope for me

MEWMEW likes this.
  12. Gaylord Q. Tinkledink

Gaylord Q. Tinkledink Orbital Explorer

Aw man, I always get my hopes up whenever I see a new alert every few weeks, but it always seems to lead me back to this corpse.
    Still, it's fun to reread my own posts and see the new people who come here when the thread gets bumped make the same arguments.

I would lock it, and message OP that he can have it unlocked whenever he wants. Though I always like to feel a sense of accomplishment when I go back to page 42 and realize I helped contribute to the death of this.

I AM PERFECTION

13. Rekalty

Rekalty Friend of the Night

As per mass-off-topicness (and "other" stuff), thread has been locked for the time being.

Haku, Jonesy, Shippo and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.