Traditional Luthien's Art Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Works' started by LuthienNightwolf, Jun 26, 2016.

1. LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

Oh really? Didn't know I had to do it twice, I'm still kinda learning how stuff works on this forum, links included. lol I'll see if I can fix it when I get back home, I'm posting from my phone right now.

Gabaw and MrToni300 like this.
    • Risukage

Risukage Giant Laser Beams

Heh, you're not the only one. I'm used to hanging out on forums that use HTML, and now I'm here trying to learn BBCode and not screw it up. Took me two months to learn about the spoiler tag, among others. :p

Gabaw and LuthienNightwolf like this.
      • LuthienNightwolf

Got some new art for you guys finally! :D

I'm sure every one of us wishes our farmer could get married in something other than their dirty farm clothes, right? Well, I decided to use that thought as inspiration for a picture of my character on her wedding day, and this is what came of that. It originally started as a sketch of what she would wear to the Flower Dance, but the more I thought about the wedding stuff the more I wanted to use it for that instead. SO, here she is, in shades of the forest instead of traditional white (I've never been a white-wedding kinda girl anyway) AND to go a step further, I've pretty much decided she and Seb didn't get married in the town square but rather, in the Secret Woods. With all the medieval fantasy flair they could muster (cuz they're both huge nerds like that, lol), costume was optional for guests but she wore a gorgeous elven gown that Emily put together and her hair and makeup was done by Haley. Bonus pink Junimo just cuz I like them. ^u^ Seb I'm not sure about, but I think he likes wizards so maybe some magic robes (black of course) and a staff with a frozen tear or a chunk of obsidian on the end of it...hmm, that could be a good idea for a picture later, I'll tuck that way for now. hehe

Including the pencil version and the inked version along with the final. :3 Stardew Wedding Final.jpg

Attached Files:

Risukage, rhomboid, MrToni300 and 8 others like this.
        • CjBeats

CjBeats Weight of the Sky

Danggggg she's gorgeous. Seb treat her well ya hear? Amazing job, it looks amazing.

Pudassassin and LuthienNightwolf like this.
          • Gabaw

Gabaw Spaceman Spiff

Actually the dirty farmer clothes are pretty comfortable :rofl: but that leaf dress is awesome :confirm:

LuthienNightwolf and CjBeats like this.
            • LuthienNightwolf

Can I just do farm chores in the leaf dress? lol

MrToni300 and Gabaw like this.
              • Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

That outfit. It's all Maid Marion and Lady of the Lake and Dryad in one. May I politely knock you on the back of the head with something and steal it? No, seriously, that is an amazing outfit.

• LuthienNightwolf

Hehe Maybe my character and Emily should go into business together, we could design dresses for all the farmer girls of Stardew Valley. >u<

MrToni300, Gabaw and Alkanthe like this.
                  • Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

*Raises hand* What about suits though?

Gabaw and LuthienNightwolf like this.
                    • LuthienNightwolf

I'm sure we could do suits too, the menfolk deserve to look good too! ;)

MrToni300, Alkanthe and Gabaw like this.
                      • Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Well, I was referring to suits for women, but certainly the men should be included too!

Last edited: Jul 8, 2016
                          Gabaw likes this.
                        • LuthienNightwolf

Suits and dresses for all, whatever you like to wear. But seriously...if you guys want me to design clothes, and we can find someone who can actually make said clothes to add to the game, that'd be awesome and I'd totally be down for it. >u>
                          --- Post updated ---
                          This is a commissioned piece for @RichieJS - a portrait of his farmer. :) These are just pictures I took with my phone, I won't have the actual scan until Friday (because scanning is a pain so I do it in batches).

Traditional media: Copic markers, colored pencil and gel pen. Drawn on 8.5"x11" cardstock. Posting the WIP's along with the finished piece, just for fun. :3

Attached Files:

rhomboid, CjBeats, MrToni300 and 6 others like this.
                          • RichieJS

RichieJS Poptop Tamer

Its wonderful thanks Luthien ******* : )

LuthienNightwolf likes this.
                            • MrToni300

MrToni300 Ketchup Robot

Well i was away from my phone for days, and now im back Luthien. :3

• LuthienNightwolf

Working on a little Abigail piece - with a fantasy twist, cuz it's what I do. ;)

Playing her flute, angel wings will be dark of course, when I get to that part. Her theme song is my fave from the whole soundtrack.

Attached Files:

Gabaw, Alkanthe, rhomboid and 4 others like this.
                                • CjBeats

*dies of amazing* Seriously this is great. I love it. Keep up the great work!

• LuthienNightwolf

I knew you would like this. ;D

I'd like to do all the bachelorettes eventually, each as a different kind of fantasy creature. Leah as a faerie (my fave), Maru as a star/moon goddess, Haley as a mermaid, and I'm not sure yet what to do with Penny. Open to suggestions!

MrToni300, CjBeats and Pudassassin like this.
                                    • Pudassassin

Pudassassin Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Wow, Faerie Leah? Gonna keep an eye for you for sure.
                                      About Penny, I couldn't tell you exactly, but gonna drop some hints :
                                      - She like to read books, and the one you found in her room is a book about fantasy creature.
                                      - By my opinion, she is looking toward having a family of her own, as she is educating local children.

Hope this helps in your journey!

LuthienNightwolf likes this.
                                      • CjBeats

Maybe Penny as a Nymph? They're peaceful and try to avoid conflict like i assume Penny would and they're intelligent as Penny is.

• LuthienNightwolf

That's a possibility, I had thought about a dryad or a centaur of some sort too, maybe with a deer body instead of horse. Penny is gentle and timid like a deer right?

MrToni300, Pudassassin and CjBeats like this.