RELEASED Luna Cat Replacer

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Jinxiewinxie, Mar 26, 2016.

1. Jinxiewinxie

Jinxiewinxie Farmer Fashionista

[​IMG]

Someone requested a mod that replaces the cat with Luna from Sailor Moon. Here is my best rendition:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download:

Download Here on the Nexus (just click the file name or "download manually")

Installation Instructions:

• Download the mod
    • Extract the archive
    • Go to Stardew Valley/Content/Animals
    • Replace the cat.xnb file with the one from the download

*You can easily create a backup of your original cat.xnb file by renaming it to something silly. I do cat.xnbOLD for myself.

Credit: Lots of thanks to @Korokos for giving me permission to recolor their sprite from the Longhair Cats mod (which is vastly superior to the base game cat!)

• NamiraChan

NamiraChan Void-Bound Voyager

Nice work. And its a pity that the moon cant be done better, but well pixel cant change that.
      Really nice though.

Jinxiewinxie likes this.
      • kontnax

kontnax Void-Bound Voyager

superb...

Jinxiewinxie likes this.
        • alan88

alan88 Void-Bound Voyager

love your kitty ty :kitten2::kitten:

Jinxiewinxie likes this.
          • Faythe

Faythe Pangalactic Porcupine

I like you kitty but when I use it i get this error (when I name it luna) and don't get my cat: [​IMG]
            After a couple restarts it will show the right name and give me the cat. Took 3 tries this time.

• Jinxiewinxie

Jinxiewinxie Farmer Fashionista

I think that's a game thing, because all this mod does it change what the cat's texture is, it doesn't mess with anything else. I've heard of people having problems naming their pets or horse names from the game and whatnot, its probably something similar.

• Faythe

Faythe Pangalactic Porcupine

Yeah I'm trying to work through my mods and see what may be causing it.